• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I found a Mario squirt gun, and I can't really find any other information about it.

Ray Wonder

Founder of the Wounded Tagless Children
2oZB0Go.jpg

The only thing I know is it is old. At least late 80s early 90s. The internet seems to be failing me so far, so I figure what better place to post it than Gaf! I was just wondering if any of you might have this, or know anything about it. Any information would be great. I'm also looking to see if I can find a roundabout price for it as well.

Help me.

specdot

The only thing I know is it is old. At least late 80s early 90s. The internet seems to be failing me so far, so I figure what better place to post it than Gaf! I was just wondering if any of you might have this, or know anything about it. Any information would be great. I'm also looking to see if I can find a roundabout price for it as well.

Help me.
It looks fuhghazi OP. Does it have any Nintendo branding on it?

N4Us

It's official. Probably mid-late 80s, when Mario merch was pretty "off" due to it being a rather new IP

nZDBbec.jpg

Ray Wonder

Founder of the Wounded Tagless Children
Top Bottom