• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Chasing Dead a new horror (action) game for ps4 and wiiu.

Oneself

Terrible logo font.
Terrible looking game.

But it has that mid-budget PS2 game charm so I'd try it for a couple of minutes.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
Looks interesting enough to be. Seems they have tried to stuff a lot of ideas in it. Hope it comes to Steam.

Hope it ends up being full of B-charm, games like this can be on a very delicate rope of shifting more towards endearing to shoddy.

PSqueak

Banned
This may be one of the only instances where I can say "That looks like a PS2 game" and get away with it.

The PS2 wasn't that much ago, and people already forgot what it looks like?

The game is ugly tho, it's one of those games that you know are technically only possible in a ps3/360 and up machine, but still looks very unpolished. Im guessing it's digital only?

trixx

They should release a new destroy all humans. The game reminded me of that really funny game.

I'm totally in favour of these games.

Fury451

Banned
This is fugly.

That said, it kind of has a mix of Resistance and The Conduit going on.

I don't think that's necessarily a good thing either.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
One thing the trailer confused me on is if it wanted me to be scared or not, its going for a clear horror angle but then it has you with a machine gun mowing down mofos.

Fury451

Banned
One thing the trailer confused me on is if it wanted me to be scared or not, its going for a clear horror angle but then it has you with a machine gun mowing down mofos.

Personally it looks far more like an action game than anything else. Not a single thing about it looked intimidating or potentially scary to me.

GDGF

Soothsayer
This looks like the videogame equivalent to an unsigned death metal band.

I'd like to see more.

Top Bottom