• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

A WWE wrestler just played the Final Fantasy victory theme on trombone on live TV

NoKisum

Welp, it's been a while since Square sent out a Cease & Desist letter. Don't want their lawyers getting rusty.

Verendus

Banned
jWPaPIa.gif

nDkXb3J.gif

BigEBigEBigEcantyouse.gif

Andrefpvs

I'm reading the thread title and all I can think about is how these English words have never before been combined in this way in the history of humanity.

I knew it would be Xavier Woods. First time I saw him was on Cross Counter TV with Mike Ross and Gootecks where they played some of the SF5 beta. I then learned he does a lot of other stuff too.

fedexpeon

Banned
Too bad they will lose their tag team champion. They have been jobbing so much lately. People like to see tables get broken too.

Musolf815

I love New Day so much, it was really great to see them and E&C interact (plus it helps that Christian's my all time favorite). UpUpDownDown is really good too if you need a gaming channel, Xavier knows his stuff.

Top Bottom