• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I forgot the Pink DS lite was released in Japan today

Jonnyram

Until...

sn340046ur9.jpg

Thankfully they let me pay for this week's games at a separate cash register.

MrDaravon

Have they said if this is going to be a limited edition type thing, or an available color from now on?

Anyway, mine should be shipping shortly here, I'll post pics when it gets here assuming no one else has by then.

KINGMOKU

Rushmore said:
WTF? I know the DSL is popular in Japan and all but this can't be real.
It's beyond popular. It's at a level of icon status that only games hit.

It's selling at a crazy rate, now at 20weeks in a row with 100,000+ sales.

Thats just ****ing stupid crazy. I've been watching sales charts for a long time now, and I have NEVER seen anything like this in any region ever.

Those line for a damn color are just assinine. What would happen if they released a chrome DS? I just dont get it at all.

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
All this for a colour... pink no less...

Nintendo really, really knows how to cater to their own people, and take them for what they got...

Yup, the Pokemon DSLite release will probably be a national holiday...

I remembered the pink DS lite launching today... Everytime I look at the date on a calendar, I see a heart around the date even though I didn't even mark the date.

But now it has turned into a broken heart 'cos I'm as poor as poor can be and won't be able to pick up one for a while. It's prolly a good thing though just as long as the color doesn't become mad hard to find by the time I'm in a position to buy XD

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
moku said:
It's selling at a crazy rate, now at 20weeks in a row with 100,000+ sales.
Not unless you only use Famitsu's chart.

MC 05/08-05/14
DS - 3,438
DSL - 91,895

Total - 95,333

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
HOLY CRAP, I wonder if the game stores here will even have ANY pink DS Lites today.

Not much out this week worth getting; I'm picking up Fatal Fury Collection and Bleach HTS3 today.

Next week is a ton of new games.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Yes, how is Bomberman, and also what's up with the PSP Bomberman that came out today too?

Aruarian Reflection

Chauffeur de la gdlk
Well, DSLites are still tough to find in Japan, right? So it's not that they're lining up to get a pink color DSLite. They just want any DSLite, color be damned.

mj1108

SnowWolf said:
Well, DSLites are still tough to find in Japan, right? So it's not that they're lining up to get a pink color DSLite. They just want any DSLite, color be damned.

No, they're lining up for pink.

neptunes

SnowWolf said:
Then why today, of all days?

Razoric

Banned
Play-Asia.com changed my order status to "preparing order".... what are the chances that they'll actually ship me one tomorrow? (its for my girlfriend douches) :D

MrDaravon

Razoric said:
Play-Asia.com changed my order status to "preparing order".... what are the chances that they'll actually ship me one tomorrow? (its for my girlfriend douches) :D

Same here, and that's what my status is showing, but it's been showing that for about a day. I preordered it there literally within an hour or two of it going up on their site, so I can't imagine I wouldn't get in on the first shipment, but I dunno...

Top Bottom