• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Annual Picknick ( photoshops needed! )

MMaRsu

Banned
Nintendo held it’s 15th annual company picture recently, where divisions within Nintendo squared off against one another in a tug-of-war match. Check out a few choice photos below, including Perrin Kaplan at the rope. This event also served as a fundraiser, bringing in $3600 for Northwest Harvest.

IMG_3801.jpg

IMG_3809.jpg

http://gonintendo.com/?p=3911

Stitchy

Some of you guys are hitting SA's ability for a combo of great looking photoshops with ass-laughing humour.

Kudos.

Rushmore

Fuzzy said:
He's too much of a big shot now.

BTW, who the hell spells it "picknick"?

He was there. He sat behind us in the beer & wine garden. I didn't want to bug him but I'm not above taking secret photos.

reggieback.jpg

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Oh this has to be a ****ing joke :lol :lol :lol

Thank you, Nintendo. Thank you.

jarosh :lol :lol :lol

AniHawk

Fuzzy said:
That kid is awesome. :lol

You shoulda seen him with Link.

Screaming, at the top of his lungs, "OH MY GOD IT'S LINK FROM LEGEND OF ZELDA. I CAN'T BELIEVE I MET LINK AND MARIO! LLIIIIIIIINK!"

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
AniHawk said:
You shoulda seen him with Link.

Screaming, at the top of his lungs, "OH MY GOD IT'S LINK FROM LEGEND OF ZELDA. I CAN'T BELIEVE I MET LINK AND MARIO! LLIIIIIIIINK!"
And you didn't get a picture of him with Link? You suck. :(

AniHawk

Fuzzy said:
And you didn't get a picture of him with Link? You suck. :(

He's actually wearing a hat on the bottom left. I just posted it because I like the guy's clueless expression to the right.

atomsk

Party Pooper
HowardMoon said:
http://imagesocket.com/images/gatecrasherd0d.jpg[/IMG[/QUOTE]

before i even scrolled down i knew it was coming. :lol :lol :lol :lol

i forsee many 'ZOMG KID' photoshops

ever seen NOA's QA department?

md1.jpg

pmd2_woman.jpg

schoolbuse.jpg

"Little punk...Think you could whoosh that Kirby game out of here? You're going DOOOOWN you little shit. Mario don't play that."

Top Bottom