• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[TGS] Dark Souls III coming to NA, EU April 2016

No specific date as yet, though. Later than the Japanese date, though.

Bandai Namco announced here at Toyko Game Show 2015 that Dark Souls III will be releasing in April of 2016 in North and South America as well as Europe. That puts the latest entry in the Dark Souls series just a year after the spun off PlayStation 4 exclusive Bloodborne.

Link

Ceaseless discharge me if old, but it didn't come up in search, so *shrug*

As much as I'd love Dark Souls 3 in a few short months, I'm glad its pushed to April, simply due to so many games coming out nov/dec/feb/mar and also gives me time to finish the Bloodborne DLC

kinoki

Illness is the doctor to whom we pay most heed; to kindness, to knowledge, we make promise only; pain we obey.
Smiling politely.

JMY86

My understanding was that the Souls game sold better in the west. I do not understand this horse shit at all. I am just disappointed I guess. I am a huge Souls fan but I could not care less about Mirrors Edge or Uncharted if I tried...

Persona7

Banned
My understanding was that the Souls game sold better in the west. I do not understand this horse shit at all. I am just disappointed I guess. I am a huge Souls fan but I could not care less about Mirrors Edge or Uncharted if I tried...
Any number of things could cause a short delay like this.

Grief.exe

Only info I need is on the PC release since 60fps+ Souls is the only way for me.

IzyW492.gif

I will legit cry if they cap this shit at 30fps on pc. Please. Don't.

They won't, Dark Souls II was an amazing port.

Weird, they usually aim for worldwide with these.

I guess not to stress servers, but I cannot imagine Japan makes a huge difference versus US and Europe.

dsk1210

I have a feeling in the pit of my stomach that Dark Souls III will be locked at 30fps on PC.

They were showing it on PC earlier this year and it was locked at 30. I am hoping that is so that people do not believe the PS4 and Xbone will be 60fps.

pablito

Even though I can live with it, I'm a little salty for the same reason.

Sanctuary

The enemy designs and especially some of the animations appear to be sharing a very large overlap with Bloodborne. Wonder if it's just an engine thing, or if that's the price of Myazaki working on both at the same time.

Grief.exe

The enemy designs and especially some of the animations appear to be sharing a very large overlap with Bloodborne. Wonder if it's just an engine thing, or if that's the price of Myazaki working on both at the same time.

Probably just cutting costs as much as possible.

Top Bottom