• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Brooklyn Nine-Nine S3 |OT| No Braugher, Just Hader - Tuesdays 9/8c

Status
Not open for further replies.

G0523

I loved everything Gina did this episode. Holy shit. I wish I knew someone like her in real life, it would my days so much better.

Yeah, every line she had this episode was top-tier. I love how she reappeared at the end too. So good! This whole episode was great! I was laughing quite a bit. Hopefully the trend will continue.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
I thought the A Plot in the latest episode was really strong, easily the best one they've done in a while. And Gina was on fire! I loved her sudden appearance at the end of the episode.

Switch Back 9

a lot of my threads involve me fucking up somehow. Perhaps I'm a moron?
Best part of the entire season so far was Boyle's "SHE'S A VEGAN".

My GF's best friend is a strict vegan so this scene absolutely killed us.

TheOddOne

New episode today:
Season 3: episode 5 "Halloween III"

The third installment of Captain Holt and Jake's Halloween heist culminates with a tie-breaking competition to claim the title of "amazing detective slash genius." This year, Jake and Holt split the squad into two teams to help them win.

vypek

The ending of the main plot was super obvious but still enjoyable.
Charles' girlfriend isn't in prison because one of the people who worked at her gallery was framing her, right? I forget why she was eventually freed.

The ending of the main plot was super obvious but still enjoyable.
Charles' girlfriend isn't in prison because one of the people who worked at her gallery was framing her, right? I forget why she was eventually freed.

Her ex boyfriend's assistant framed her, yeah.

Crocodile

I think I missed last week's episode. Is that when Holt got command back? Because the last episode I saw the "Vulture" was still in charge.

Anyway yeah tonight's episode was great stuff

Quick

Banned
I think I missed last week's episode. Is that when Holt got command back? Because the last episode I saw the "Vulture" was still in charge.

Anyway yeah tonight's episode was great stuff

Holt got the 99 back right at the end of the episode.

OsZqXZs.gif
wrDajD5.gif

Man I wanted to see that picture they took soo badly, the Captains face when he popped up absolutely destroyed me.

One of my favorite episodes, if not the best episode.

Not really sure this would be considered a callback.
I'm sure it's not. lol
If there is any callback with the janitor costume though, it'd be in one of the other halloween episodes where Jake disguises himself as a janitor and tries to fool Holt yet fails (Or did he? Don't remember). He even had the mustache too if I recall correctly.

"Because the cleavage CLOAKS the camera with its CURVES!"
It's the whole body language that came with it that made it funny to me haha.

Holt overeacting to that gal opening the door after going up 15 flight of stairs with
"OF COURSE WE'RE LOOKING FOR AL YOU IMBECILE!"
was pretty damn good too.

jond76

Banned
It wasn't too surprising when Jake yelled at Amy's cleavage, but the payoff of Holt doing it had me laughing out loud.

Great episode.

TripOpt55

That was fantastic. Wasn't big on last year's Halloween one so wasn't sure what to expect, but this one was great and doing the heist setup paid off well.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
The quality has taken a huge upturn this year. The last two episodes were perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom