• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lance Bass: "I'm Gay."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick

http://people.aol.com/people/article/0,26334,1219142,00.html

SHOCK AND AWE. Bitch, we knew from the minute we heard "Bye, Bye, Bye".

Confirmed to be dating this hottie.

reichenposter_1.jpg

Good for you. We know who wears the pants in this relationship. *snicker*

tedtropy

$50/hour, but no kissing on the lips and colors must be pre-separated
bass.jpg

Stay tuned for the inevitable follow-up: Lance Bass, Gay All Up In Space 'n Shit.

Ollie Pooch

In a perfect world, we'd all be homersexual
that pic in the space suit is really bizarre. i think it's because he looks so happy to be going, but never went :lol

and, i'm calling it. i think Nick's gay.

Ollie Pooch

In a perfect world, we'd all be homersexual
Teh Hamburglar said:
who is his bf? hes hot

its Reichen from the amazing race 4. he of 'chip and reichen' annoying gay couple fame. i think they rolled their car in queensland.

Koomaster

Hahahaha, chalk another one up to Gaydar. I had such a crush on him when NSync was famous, and I ALWAYS knew he was gay! I win again! :p

aoi tsuki

tedtropy said:
Now that's how you overcompensate.
Actually, you can generally only touch a random woman's tits like that if you're gay.

Seriously though, who ****in' cares? Great that he feels he can come out, sucks that he has to in the first place.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
I know he did it with Timberlake at least once.

Guileless

Temp Banned for Remedial Purposes
But he used to go out with Topanga, was that just a farce? I guess if late-90s era Topanga will get with you and that doesn't give you an erection then you're gay all right.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
aoi tsuki said:
Who wouldn't?

Britney spears apparently.

*cue video where he creepily stalks her round the house complaining about crying down by the river or something*

abq

Are you saying that the guy who made the grunts and moans to one of these characters in Kingdom Hearts is gay?!!!11!1 omg omg

sxchoneybg8.jpg

Link1110

DMczaf said:
It was all a lie!? :(

B00005V1Y3.01._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_V1056706091_.jpg

That must've been one bad movie if the best thing a critic said about it is that it has a soundtrack with 'N Sync and Britney Spears (Which in itself is a huge insult to the movie.) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom