• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

$329 Walmart White Xbox One Gears of War Bundle - now available

Edit - meant to add "now available for pre-order," so just make sure you know this bundle ships on October 30th.

Not a bad deal for those of you who still want the Xbone - the end of the month isn't too long to wait.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Xbox-One-...35935786660989505626&affillinktype=10&veh=aff

Check this link for the price - it's the 500 GB model, but that's still $20 off MRSP with Gears of War included.

k2-_b683149a-9bf6-4be2-96e3-979bd0226650.v1.jpg-bdab15a24ae004cf7af6c02c9adb4d210b382950-optim-450x450.jpg

Man, I have to say, I am not sure if its just me, but overall this generation has been the least enticing to buy all the consoles, or even for that matter, any.

I am still cool hanging with ny PS3 still. I have a PS4 only cause I got the GTAV TLoU bundle for 300$ last year. But yet today my PS3 is the console that is hooked up right now and 80% of the time.

Ce-Lin

Man, I have to say, I am not sure if its just me, but overall this generation has been the least enticing to buy all the consoles, or even for that matter, any.

I am still cool hanging with ny PS3 still. I have a PS4 only cause I got the GTAV TLoU bundle for 300$ last year. But yet today my PS3 is the console that is hooked up right now and 80% of the time.

same here bro, I enjoy my PS4 but only for a few selected games and now waiting for Uncharted 4, my PS3 gets almost all my play time, still a huge backlog to go through even if I was an early adopter, Killzone 2 for life man.

also wow at that Xbox One price, they *might* have a chance in Europe with prices like this not copy-pasted into Euros, but rightfully converted.

CD'S BAR

damn that white console and controller are tempting. i think i would pick this up had i not just got a ps4 earlier this week.

3 days after halo tho. They should've pushed it out alittle sooner. That price, white console, and gears ultimate plus 1-3 on backwards compatibility is a pretty good deal for people still looking to jump.

I totally expect 299 xb1 on black Friday. Mostly through gift cards.

I agree! I think that a lot of the discounts this year will come through gift cards with purchase of the console. So you may be able to buy one of the various Xbox One bundles for like $329, with a $30 gift card or something.

I think we will see more of this this year, than the straight discounts last year, because MS has worked hard all year to increase the perceived value and price of the Xbox One since last Holiday Season. They have been announcing a ton of bundles at that $350-$500 price range, including some limited console designs, to increase that perceived value.

Just look at what happened last year when that 5 month "promotional" price drop to $350 ended, sales dropped and the price was dropped back down to $350 like 2 weeks later.

I dont think MS wants that to happen again. So I dont think we are going to see some promotional $50 price drop, in addition to, another $50 Black Friday price drop like we saw last year. However, I see Sony playing the same game.

Madness

Apparently it's the new controller as well. I'd prefer to get this over the Lunar White so that it supersedstmt Sunset white controller that doesn't have the good bumpers or the headphone jack.

I do like the fact that if my white controller ever breaks, they have these updated ones to provide as replacements now.

TaterTots

Banned
I jumped the gun and bought the current Gears bundle weeks ago. I should have waited. That white console is glorious.

same here bro, I enjoy my PS4 but only for a few selected games and now waiting for Uncharted 4, my PS3 gets almost all my play time, still a huge backlog to go through even if I was an early adopter, Killzone 2 for life man.

also wow at that Xbox One price, they *might* have a chance in Europe with prices like this not copy-pasted into Euros, but rightfully converted.

Price is not even close to the issue MS has in europe. this would do nothing for x1 in europe. x1 could be 199 and it would still get outsold by PS4 in europe.

RBH

I jumped the gun and bought the current Gears bundle weeks ago. I should have waited. That white console is glorious.
Would've been better if they just released both the black and white consoles at the same time from the get go.

Purest 78

$329 doesn't have the impact coming from $350 as it did coming from $400. I wonder if MS will go as low as $300 this holiday. Tough call imo if they go to $300 price might have to stay there.

Grinchy

Banned
Nice! Now I just have to figure out where I can get $329+tax that I can justify spending right now. Anyone who wants to pitch in can go ahead and donate. Don't forget to send me a copy of Sunset Overdrive.

RBH

For those who want some sort of deal on the white bundle, here's the Cyber Monday ad from Walmart:

2015walcmimg1.jpg

Top Bottom