• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So this Director from Japan seems to really hate or dislike Sony consoles

Status
Not open for further replies.

miku

MX8otex.jpg

Screenshot is from the latest episode of YuruYuri San Hai directed by Hiroyuki Hata. Yes, no PlayStation, PlayStation 2, PlayStation 3, or PlayStation 4. This probably doesn't actually mean anything BUT...

Someone from the Internet found the following tweets made by Hata sometimes ago:

(I try to translate as accurate as possible)

Tweet 1

-"PS4 using the BD media again. It looks like it's gonna be difficult grilling the meat."

Tweet 2

-"Well you see, I haven't switch on the PS3 for a while, so I start it up, updated to the latest firmware version, and the whole screen blackout after the reboot. I checked the official support on how to deal with it, tried to boot the PS3 into safe mode and nothing happened \(^o^)/"

Tweet 3

-"I never trusted s◯ny products from the beginning, I should've think further."

What do GAF think?

Shiggy

He seems to feel about Sony consoles the way I feel about Windows 10 and Samsung smartphones, after having strongly negative experiences.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Yui just had really bad luck buying doomed systems.

(She had a "PS3" in the previous series which was under a different director)

Dio

Banned
Console wars on Japanese boards are just as strong as in the West.

Sony fans are nicknamed "Cockroaches",

Nintendo fans are ninshin - 'pregnant' - from 'Nintendo shinsha' - nintendo devotee.

Xbox fans are chikan - 'molestor' -
When the Xbox first came out in Japan people lined up to buy it, and when a reporter asked one of them why he was buying the Xbox, he said he was going to play an adult game called 陵辱痴漢地獄 (Ryoujoku Chikan Jigoku, ~roughly Rapist Hell).

Shenmue

Banned
Are you sure that's not a joke because all of those consoles in that entertainment center are consoles that underperformed.

EDIT: Wait that's a Wii, not a Wii U.

Did you know there might also be other people out there in the world who don't like systems too

I'm not saying there are

But there might be and I want you to be prepared mentally if you ever meet them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom