• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NIGHTRARE: A horror movie spoof created by Rare.

I know it's supposed to be funny because of the bad acting and stuff, but this is not. I find this pretty lame.

TheSpoiler killed the video in just one sentence.

Surprised they didn't just show a graveyard of all their dead IPs. Would have been way more horrifying.

mclem

Pfft, they're so callous about the cancellation of Mire Mare that they refuse to use that syllable in an unrelated word! SOME OF US ARE STILL BITTER!

(not really.)

Durock

Great video! That chainsaw wielding Banjo is both hilarious and a thing of nightmares! Love how Greggy Mayles (creator of Banjo) says he's Banjo's daddy lol

Surprised they didn't just show a graveyard of all their dead IPs. Would have been way more horrifying.

5nAhAnd.gif

Leflus

Love how they've been embracing their heritage this year. :) Rare Replay and the extra mini-documentaries have been great so far.

It's a pity they weren't this active and outward facing during the early 360 era. Though I suppose that was due to the secretive Rare culture at the time and the fact that social media wasn't as widespread as it is today.

2edgy4me.

Love how they've been embracing their heritage this year. :) Rare Replay and the extra mini-documentaries have been great so far.

It's a pity they weren't this active and outward facing during the early 360 era. Though I suppose that was due to the secretive Rare culture at the time and the fact that social media wasn't as widespread as it is today.

2edgy4me.
Yeah, its been awesome seeing Rare open up with all the videos and streams. They've really changed from the Kinect Sports era. A shame so many people are still of the "rare is dead, everyone good left" mentality.

Yoshi

Headmaster of Console Warrior Jugendstrafanstalt
At least they still know they own the Banjo franchise. Liked the Star Fox Adventures reference!

Top Bottom