• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Unlimited Adventure [Wii] new scan

king zell

from V jump

op.jpg

Busaiku

From the previous screens/videos I've seen I thought the entire premise of the game was frolicking around catching butterflies.
I'm glad there's some combat.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
OMG! The kid doesn't look like a complete moron, using the remote! ^5 nintendo for not using the most ridiculous of shots!

Jonnyram

Yeah, I'm digging the shadowing in Monkey Ball too. I wonder if it's something the Nintendo libraries are helping out with. The new cartoony style that's being shown in a few games is really nice.

bjork

Do I have to be Luffy, or can I pick Sanji and lay out Zoro, just the way it would happen in real life

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
I support more games, but I don't see how anyone can get an honest impression from that tiny ass shot. looks good, i guess.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
bjork said:
Do I have to be Luffy, or can I pick Sanji and lay out Zoro, just the way it would happen in real life

If I can't use Zolo I will be sadface. The game looks really cool, though. I'm looking forward to it.

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
TheTrin said:
If I can't use Zolo I will be sadface. The game looks really cool, though. I'm looking forward to it.

ZORO ZORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRO ZORO

gjb-sensei

Nintendo invented the pixel...
While I wouldn't mind viewing more media, what I've seen so far suggests that I should keep an eye on this title.

CoolS

Busaiku said:
From the previous screens/videos I've seen I thought the entire premise of the game was frolicking around catching butterflies.
I'm glad there's some combat.

T thought these for for demo purpose on E3 so they could show what was possible and all. I think they alway planned to make it an Action-RPG?

Azazela

Banned
Sho Nuff said:
It's an anime-themed game!!! These typically turn into AAA titles

And usually come out 1 year late in Europe, with unbearably horrible voice acting.

+1000000 to excitement :lol

sprsk

Wink said:
Can I slap someone when he writes Luffy again then? Because where come from he is called Ruffy.

what you can do when someone writes luffy is nod and say yes, that is the correct spelling.

Besides, the character zoro was inspired by another famous swordsman with the same name.

sprsk

Wink said:

i dunno what crazy foriegn language forum you got that but its LUFFY AND ZORO, you cant really argue the fact this is how the author himself spells it.

Top Bottom