• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jade Raymond...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Croatoan

They/Them A-10 Warthog
Needs to apologize. I don't care if we were all thinking it you just don't shit on someone like that.

Im not sure the flub was her fault though.

Edit: im talking about shitting on sutherland.

Corpekata

Banned
Nah. It was funny.

Kiefer was terrible in the game and in all likelihood was too expensive for Konami in the end and warped the story around his (lack of) presence for voice recording.

Gattsu25

Banned
I'm assuming the flub was written on the card since she re-read it.

Unless you're talking about that glorious Keifer shade which she should be commended for.

Quonny

Yes, because I'm sure she's the one who wrote the joke on the teleprompter and put the wrong game on the card.

Gintoki

Ca9trfQ.png

Not that big of a deal - either thing. One was an awkward joke (at The Game Awards, no less! Must've been really unusual and out of place) and the other was a mistake. No one will remember.

It was one of the most awkward moments I've ever seen at an awards show. Her entire presentation was an embarrassment. She must have been drunk.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
It wasn't even really an insult. It was just a jab. Breaking balls, you know.

At least that's how I read it.

Pachimari

Needs to apologize. I don't care if we were all thinking it you just don't shit on someone like that.

Im not sure the flub was her fault though.

This is uncalled for. She don't have to apologize for anything. Yes, it was an inappropriate joke but that's it.

I was hoping for a jade Raymond thread, but this is not the direction I wanted it to go. I think you need to apologize to GAF for wasting our one Jade Raymond thread.

Alucrid

Banned
she said how you can't think of metal gear without thinking of david hayter with keifer sutherland in the crowd

then she said the witcher 3 won the wrong award

Me and my girlfriend went "Ohhhh!" like a couple of high school kids watching a fist fight, but yeah, shit was harsh.

I desperately wanted a reaction cam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom