• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cool new Bloodborne theme on JP PSN

Dio

Banned
EDIT: Was added on the 23rd onto US PSN for $2.99.

Video here:

http://cdn.jp.playstation.com/scej/bloodborne/news/Bloodborne-PS4-Themes-HuntersDream.mp4

324 yen.

rbegug.png

ypiyfj.png

groyxo.png

Very cool. I love my platinum theme but it fucks with my friend list causing it to either take 15 minutes to load or just not load at all. I think I would buy this one though.

Gonna buy this. The Demon Souls animated PS3 theme with the black madien is the only one I bought so far and still my favorite.

Dio

Banned
You don't think people deserve to be paid for their work, or are you just opposed to art? Isn't this only like 30¢? You don't think any piece of art is even worth a quarter?? =/

You're overreacting a bit. I can see why he wouldn't want to pay 2 dollars and 64 cents (which is what 324 yen is.)

knitoe

I have gotten free 2 bloodborne and a Black Ops 3 themes. They are all really crappy. No ideal why anyone would pay for any.

You're overreacting a bit. I can see why he wouldn't want to pay 2 dollars and 64 cents (which is what 324 yen is.)
Oh, maybe I was thinking of pesos or something. Anyway, the idea of never paying for art strikes me as odd, especially if you actually like it.

Oh, maybe I was thinking of pesos or something. Anyway, the idea of never paying for art strikes me as odd, especially if you actually like it.

I agree with never buying one, just cause Im not invested enough in what my dashboard looks like that I'm willing to shell out for it. Not against art or nothin

Hektor

He never said that he is never paying for art. he just said that he never buys themes, which is a 100% understandable considering that such things used to be free mods on PC, where the idea originally derived from as well as the fact that there a hundreds of free themes on PSN.

And now add to that the horrendous price of 3$ that can buy you an entire videogame on Sale.

Wow... I need this. But I have to put a certain amount of Yen in the wallet to buy it, it'd be great to just put the theme's price.
Anyway, I think it'll eventually come in NA/EU.

IrishNinja

tempting, but the music might wear on me eventually, haha - i need to see if there's a yakuza zero one up

Gonna buy this. The Demon Souls animated PS3 theme with the black madien is the only one I bought so far and still my favorite.

yeah, that one was pretty great!

dosh

He said he would never buy a theme, not that he would never pay for one. There's a difference.

Dio

Banned
This theme's now on US PSN as well. I missed it over the holidays somehow. Maybe a mod can edit the topic?

Top Bottom