• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

V-jump mag scans [alot of games]

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
Kurosaki Ichigo said:
Is it me or some scans just show the minipic link?

Well, something more I found. Dragon Quest Monsters Joker (DS)
I don't remember this game looking that great in the past scans

Kiriku

SWEDISH PERFECTION
I was about to say that the character models for TotT look awesome, then I realized it was the new PSP Tales. :lol
Still looks good though. :)

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
John Harker said:
Hows that game work?
ToW is basically a spin-off that features characters from different games. I'm not sure about the PSP game, but the GBA games are a mix of strategy and the tales of battle system.

John Harker said:
Hows that game work?
Spinoff title with some generic but new leading characters (in this one, you can customize them) and lots of cameos from main entries to join you. Basically a dungeon crawler with cameos.

GBA had ToW's Narikiri Dungeon 2 and 3. PSP one is called ToW:Radiant Mythology, oh, and it has FR-LMBS from Abyss (the battle system I mean).

John Harker

Definitely doesn't make things up as he goes along.
Kurosaki Ichigo said:
Spinoff title with some generic but new leading characters (in this one, you can customize them) and lots of cameos from main entries to join you. Basically a dungeon crawler with cameos.

GBA had ToW's Narikiri Dungeon 2 and 3. PSP one is called ToW:Radiant Mythology, oh, and it has FR-LMBS from Abyss (the battle system I mean).

Ahh, got it. Didn't know about these. Thought maybe I was missing some better, heh

BorkBork

The Legend of BorkBork: BorkBorkity Borking
Namomura said:

FFVI for Game Boy Advance with CG. Not sure if those are GBA screens actually.

Wow, are they actually putting it in? That would be sorta neat, but PLEASE don't mess with the main game.

Yeah, that's the SGI demo. Is that even being used in FF VI Advance? I don't see any reference to FF VI Advance in the text on that scan...

jj984jj

Miburou said:
BTW, that's (Rurouni) Kenshin PS2, not Kinshen PS2.
:lol

If you never said that I never would've even looked at the scans.

Does anybody know if the scan says who's developing the game?

KurowaSan

jj984jj said:
:lol

If you never said that I never would've even looked at the scans.

Does anybody know if the scan says who's developing the game?

:lol me neither

about the developer, isn't it Banpresto?

jj984jj

KurowaSan said:
:lol me neither

about the developer, isn't it Banpresto?
They are the publisher, but they hardly ever make games them-selves (outside of SRT).

Top Bottom