• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Assassin's Creed Syndicate - Jack the Ripper |OT| Evie Slays Your Fave

fOxVxwz.jpg

gZ7hYDM.jpg

EoUeF2D.jpg

Toa TAK

Banned
I'm really curious on how they'll handle Jack the Ripper for AC. There's just so much mystery to the guy he's almost becoming a myth in his own right. They could do so much with him, even if they just keep it to typical AC/Piece of Eden silliness like Bonfire of the Vanities.

And enough can't be said about more Evie. Being an old assassin is another plus. Gaming needs more old people like Ezio and her as playable protagonists.

iNvid02

nice op, im gonna wait until they patch those cloth physics on pc before jumping into this.
the 20 year time jump is cool, more games could experiment with that, it grounds things in a way.

oh shit, almost completely forgot about this. I bought the gold edition with the season pass too.

Does it just go up whenever Sony updates the store tomorrow? First thing Ive gotten off psn in a long time

Dragon

Banned
Is this standalone? Depending on impressions I may get this, but I didn't buy the Season Pass.

Edit: stupid question, it's at the end of the OP :)

I love that they have an older Evie tbh, so few games have female protagonists and it's even cooler that they're featuring an older woman which is basically unheard of

Also pls keep untagged spoilers out of the OT, or black them out!

CHC

Nice OT, and from exactly the poster I would expect it from (well you or CrossingEden obviously....)

I'll be getting this for PC soon as possible.

Hagi

No Jacob, that walk, "welcome to the reunion"....hmmm yeah

still need to pick up the main game on PC but this looks cool

RedAssedApe

Banned
No Jacob, that walk, "welcome to the reunion"....hmmm yeah

still need to pick up the main game on PC but this looks cool

seems like red herrings since we know
lydia was trained by jacob and evie

also she looks really old for her 40s

Cleve

I completely forgot this was due out. I'm excited. Definitely not your standard action protagonist, should be cool.

Hope the DL goes live early so I can play it when I get home from work.

Was I wrong in thinking that Maxwell Roth was a sage? I thought he he had the heterochromic eyes, I thought he might be jack as well

jrcbandit

I uninstalled it after finishing it on the PC, but I might have to redownload it for this DLC. Looks great but I'll wait for user reviews.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
Wait, how can I use friendly fire for my advantage?

Top Bottom