• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Guitar Hero Live is $50 on Amazon (US)

All versions

I have nothing but great things to say about this game since I picked it up at lauch. The new guitar is fun to (re)learn, the Live stuff was made with a surprising earnestness and enthusiasm, and GHTV is 24/day non stop music videos with many hundreds of songs, and more added every week. Highly recommended!

Damn good deal; the game was such a huge surprise for me when I picked it up, it is now my favorite plastic instrument rhythm game. The fmv in this works really well, too.

pacman85

so this sale is only good today? also, does anyone ever see this game releasing digitally on the xbox one? i have gone all digital this generation and would prefer to stick to that for this game but i guess i can make one exception if this is worth it.

At this price, I'm tempted to get this since I liked the DJ Hero series, even though I've never owned a GH game.

Edit: I went for it. Just canceled a couple of preorders I was on the fence about, so I should get to play over the long weekend.

Top Bottom