• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evo tickets are going on sale tonight. 7pm PST/10pm EST

Armaly

-Early bird Registration and spectator passes are $30* + $10 per game you'd like to enter.
-Tickets for Mandalay stadium are $40 for general admission(red seats) and $85 for assigned floor seating(blue seats)

zvcb02C.jpg
I asked Mr. Wizard on srk and he said that it would be best to have 1 person buy the floor seats as a group to make sure everyone gets to sit together.
-Make sure to register an AXS account so you don't get delayed during the checkout process

So I guess Mandalay tickets will cost a bit more but early bird registration will be $20 tonight?

So who is going this year?

Anth0ny

I have no idea if I'm going or if anyone I know is going

But I know if I don't act now I ain't getting those floor seats

>_<

I'd love to see the finals go down live, especially with the whole stadium setup. Thinking about doing a roadtrip over the summer, and being in Vegas around that time wouldn't be an impossibilitiy... Hmm.

MrDaravon

Was brought up in the FGC thread, but they also aren't sure yet which way the stage is going to face:

y8obcC7.jpg

Between saying the day tickets go up that there were some unexpected fees (what) along with all of the travel/logistical issues with switching to a not super close venue for GF day I'm honestly kinda glad I'm not going this year. I'm super glad to see that they're expanding this year but it seems pretty rough and clearly having some growing pains. Will be interesting to see how things go this year and what they do next year based on that and feedback.

MrDaravon

So spectator seating for non grand finals is 30 and you need to repurchase a ticket for the grand finals at the mandalay bay?

Friday/Saturday is at a completely different location then the Sunday GF day at Mandalay Bay, so yes. Some games will have their GF on Fri/Sat though, only 5 games are on Sunday.

-Make sure to register an AXS account so you don't get delayed during the checkout process

. . . good looking out. Would have been pissed to get held up by this.

Sucks that getting a GAF section together during finals is basically out the window.

Hopefully people that get floor seat are lax about moving and trading with people. I figure most will be but . . .

Man, I miiiigghhhttt go this year depending on if I can find someone to go with but I already have TGS and PSX maybe lined up.

JPS Kai

Pricing update. I don't think taxes change based on where you life but general admission is $61.75 after tax, floor is $115.95 after tax (Mandalay puts a 10% hike on the tickets, so GA is like $44 before a $13.75 convenience fee)

Hansel?

Neo Member
Wait, so this is ONLY for the Mandalay Bay Sunday tix?
How will the Fri & Sat tix work?

Either way, I got 2 tix I'M GOIN!

gimmmick

My boss was asking if I wanted to work the event for league of legends this summer lol. Didn't know this event was going to be associated with Mandalay Bay.

Hmm I want to go this year, finally have a job and money to go... but that 14 hour flight man.... and its like the weekend before the last days of class... fuck the kids I think im going lol.

Top Bottom