• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PPP Poll: 10% of FL Voters Think Ted Cruz Might Be the Zodiac Killer, 30% Not Sure

Status
Not open for further replies.
e8zz3uzochqohsnt1z5q.jpg

I know it's gawker but i noticed the article while on deadspin so let me be.

A new national survey from Public Policy Polling has confirmed what we all already knew to be true: As far as a good portion of the American public is concerned, Ted Cruz might as well be the Zodiac killer.

PPP surveyed over 1,000 registered voters total, and of those people, an alarming number were not just suspicious but confident that man with too much skin Ted Cruz was, in fact, the Zodiac Killer.

Do we have any proof that he's not the Zodiac Killer? Ted needs to dispel this notion soon before it snowballs out of control.

studyguy

Saw that making the rounds about twitter.
What a time to be alive.
We'll never have a more entertaining election year, ever.
I need to see what the historians say about this election year 10 years from now.

Saw that making the rounds about twitter.
What a time to be alive.
We'll never have a more entertaining election year, ever.
I need to see what the historians say about this election year 10 years from now.

they'll be too busy trying to figure out how a mime with a heart of gold was elected to the presidency in 2020 instead

Do we have any proof that he's not the Zodiac Killer? Ted needs to dispel this notion soon before it snowballs out of control.
I eagerly await the Cruz campaign trying to release documents that prove Cruz was elsewhere at the time of the murders - and try to act like that's not what they're actually doing.

Guevara

I think it was a father/son thing. But still, Papa Cruz is worried by Ted's zeal for murder. One killed because he had to, he felt it in his bones. The other seems to enjoy it.

The real joke is that Cruz wasnt even alive when the zodiac killer murdered his victims.

As a Canadian born sleeper cell agent Ted was given the secret of maple syrup based cryogenic stasis technology.

Dude is practically the winter soldier. If you roll up his sleeve I bet you will find a maple leaf tattoo on his shoulder.

kris.

Banned
As a Canadian born sleeper cell agent Ted was given the secret of maple syrup based cryogenic stasis technology.

Dude is practically the winter soldier. If you roll up his sleeve I bet you will find a maple leaf tattoo on his shoulder.

you're putting all these ideas in my head, man. have we ever seen him without sleeves?? dude is clearly hiding something!

how do you even get a near 30% of "not sure"?

I mean cmon now, Cruz is a lot of things but i can say with 100 percent certainty he isn't the fucking zodiac killer lol

I read that as more "this is a very strange question and I'm not sure how to respond".

It's extremely unlikely 30% of Florida was in on the joke, or seriously unsure whether Cruz murders toddlers.

I read that as more "this is a very strange question and I'm not sure how to respond".

It's extremely unlikely 30% of Florida was in on the joke, or seriously unsure whether Cruz murders toddlers.

i dunno, someone asks me that question and it isn't like i'm filled with all sorts of uncertainty about what my answer is.

Also, that doesn't change the fact that 10 percent are actually certain that he is, though those folks could just be joking around. At least that's the hope.

I think we can all agree that even if Ted Cruz isn't the Zodiac Killer, he is probably the killer from some other case of serial murders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom