• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Silent hills in real life (P.T.)

Yeah, that video is DAMN good!

Unrelated, but here's a cosplay/costume that gives me shivers!

4sFcd7B.jpg

cirrhosis

Hope they repainted shortly afterwards. As a renter, seeing the writing on the walls gave me the heebie jeebies. How else do you get rid of that?

ahahaha that stream, bought back more light-hearted memories :D
Man, I hope you guys had fun with that stream. It was my first stream, and having no mic or camera turned on was my biggest regret. The text was also bugged so I couldn't read any messages. I was mindfucked by the game by the end.

Fantastic stuff! I wish I never uninstalled PT. Oh, the regrets.

You know you can still install it, right? :)

http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=1157726&page=1

That was really well done. I was watching it at work and when he was looking at the phone at one point, the phone next to me rang and I jumped a little lol. Good stuff.

ghostjoke

Banned
Really well done and great attention to detail. Description seems completely oblivious to what happen to Silent Hills though. And let's not make the same mistake again and shoehorn Pyramid head in. Other than that, great tribute to our fallen hope.

Man

That was great. Loved the ending.
The Silent Hill chapter of my life is over though. :(
Here's to a new Guillermo/Hideo project and a potential new Siren title.

Spaced33

That was amazing up until Pyramid Head. Really? Why do we have to shoehorn him into everything Silent Hill? He only makes sense in Silent Hill 2.

Aside from that one annoying aspect, this was really really well done and kudos to its creators.

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
That was fantastic, makes me sad actually.

Reedirect

This is pretty great actually. And I'm not even mad at the ending.

Man, I hope you guys had fun with that stream. It was my first stream, and having no mic or camera turned on was my biggest regret. The text was also bugged so I couldn't read any messages. I was mindfucked by the game by the end.

Absolutely, it was legendary.

Ugh, Pyramid Head is not a Silent Hill series thing, it's specifically a Silent Hill 2 thing. He doesn't belong anywhere else.

Besides that, it was pretty good.

Top Bottom