• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Zelda Wii boxart revealed by gonintendo lol

ZeldaTwilghtPrincessCoverArtUS.jpg

From GoNintendo

Hello Zelda!

(Edit: Might be a fake. Title change would be nice.)

KINGMOKU

Man, that really is beautifull. Day one purchase, and everytime I waggle, I will think of Amir0x. And then waggle again. :p

Bo130

Sry to say, but even though I'm impressed, I'm not convinced. It WAS shown at the conference, but I haven't had the time to see it fully - did they say it was the final? Still looks like a placeholder to me.

If I'm wrong, though - w00t!

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
****ing Beautiful. Holy jesus.

KINGMOKU

Maybe i messed something up, but didnt someone at Nintendo elude to some kind of online thing for TP? If so, shouldnt there be a wifi connection thingy on the box?

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
JonathanEx said:
Come on shiny gold paper! We know you'll be used for this!

If it`s shiny and gold, I will be soooo ****ing happy. I hope the disc is gold too. :eek:

TheTrin said:
If it`s shiny and gold, I will be soooo ****ing happy. I hope the disc is gold too. :eek:
Did they do that for WW in the US? They did it in Europe, and also did the bonus disc without preorders! :D

Mute

Banned
It's very uh..monotone. Nice design, but seems a bit bland. Still pretty clean. My only real complaint is the fugly Wiibar at the top. What's with the dip at the end? Jebus.

This might be fake.

There is evidence of manipulation on the Nintendo logo and Wii strip outline.

Was this the one shown at the New York event?
928519_67607_front.jpg

It could well be just a manipulation of it.

radjago

I'm actually liking the Wii wave. I think the transition from Link to wolf is too sharp.

Edit: It makes more sense on the second one.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
TheTrin said:

I really do to. I still have my first LOZ cartridge. Till this day, its still sparkling gold.

MTE said:

Haha. :(

But lol, GoNintendo. Did they even provide a source or were they just SOME COOL GUY SENT US THIS IN AN EMAIL!! again? The Nintendo logo and the Wii top bar look badly Photoshop'd in. That and GameSpot revealed a different box today.

Top Bottom