• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Making of Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End | Episode 5: In The End | PS4

Loudninja

Ricky_R

untitled-1rnqhl.jpg

Yeap... There's teamwork in that smack down.

JESUS we've got plenty of new footage and the nicest teaser of Drake's Theme 4.0 yet.

Hype. Reaching. Uncontrollable. Levels.

Rixxan

Dude

May TENTH

WHY ARE YOU SO FAR AWAY

Seriously though, pretty special seeing Druckmann and Stanley both getting somewhat emotional over this

makes me appreciate NDs work all that much more

best studio going

Javin98

Banned
This game is going to make a lot of people cry for sure. With all the teasing Neil has been doing, I expect nothing less of a perfect ending that leaves me speechless.

I still remember the day I bought the first Uncharted and was blown away by the whole game. After I beat the game I immediately invited a friend over to show him that shit and we played through the game like 3 more times.

And now I'm ready to be blown away again...one last time ;__;

I have never realized how much this series means to me until Naughty Dog announced this will be their last Uncharted. I get a bit more emotional as the release draws nearer. I've been savoring every moment.

All this build up.

I'm really ready for this series to be over so I can move on and think about other games.

Sometimes I almost forget about all of the other great games releasing this year. How many games can take The Last Guardian off someone's mind, really?

Top Bottom