• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Active Shooter at Greyhound Bus Station in Richmond VA

Status
Not open for further replies.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
On the news now, not sure what is going on.

Edit: http://www.whsv.com/content/news/Active-shooting-reported-at-Richmond-bus-station-374167481.html

RICHMOND, Va. (WHSV) -- An active shooter was reported at a Greyhound bus station in Richmond Thursday afternoon.

Richmond's ABC affiliate, WRIC, reported "Richmond Police and Virginia State Police troopers are on the scene of an active shooting at the Greyhound bus station on North Boulevard in Richmond. Richmond Police have confirmed that a shooting occurred. No news on how many people were shot at this time."

On Twitter, WRIC reports, "Police on scene of active shooting situation at Greyhound bus station in #RVA, possibly 4 people wounded."

This is a developing situation. As soon as we learn more, we'll post an update here.

Looks like 4 injured. Sad when I see this type of news and immediately think "only" 4 people injured. :\

Edit #2: Seems to be resolved:

OFFICERS INJURED: VSP confirms 2 troopers and 1 woman sent to hospital for treatment -Greyhound Bus Station SHOOTING SUSPECT IN CUSTODY

Fuchsdh

Nothing good ever happens at a Greyhound Bus Station.

It'd go doubly-so for that station in particular. Hope victim injuries aren't too severe.

Folks, take a MegaBus or Amtrak to and from that city if you can. Far more convenient from downtown too.

It'd go doubly-so for that station in particular. Hope victim injuries aren't too severe.

Folks, take a MegaBus or Amtrak to and from that city if you can. Far more convenient from downtown too.

I mean the train station isn't amazing either... but it's an improvement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom