• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rhythm Heaven Megamix missing from North American Launch Schedule?

m3.png

m4.png

I'm not doubting that NoA will release it here, they said they would last Direct, but this worries me about the possibility of a physical release...

Also, this confirms that Dragon Quest 8 3DS is still slated for release this year and Project Giant Robot is still "alive".

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
It will come but I suppose an eShop only release is possible. Did they say it was a retail game in the last Direct?

I love how Brain Training is still listed for Europe. Surely they just include that as a joke.

TheMoon

It's clearly been canceled.

Reminder that these lists are somewhat meaningless in that they never ever are comprehensive and thus this is a complete non-issue and not worth talking about. It's been announced for NA and PAL. Coming soon. Case closed.

They keep that Devilish Brain Training in the EU schedule like we still care

The longer it's there, the more I actually do care. I'm serious.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
It's clearly been canceled.

Reminder that these lists are somewhat meaningless in that they never ever are comprehensive and thus this is a complete non-issue and not worth talking about. It's been announced for NA and PAL. Coming soon. Case closed.

It could mean that it's not a retail release though.

Clov

It could mean that it's not a retail release though.

This seems likely after what happened with Fatal Frame in North America. If I'm remembering right, that was missing from these schedules as well, and that ended up eShop only.

Madao

what happened with Picross 3D 2? it's not in any of the lists.

wasn't it announced for Europe?

they're screwing up my 2 most anticipated games of the year. i really want to play these translated since with the JP versions i'm missing quite a lot of things.

Madao

Never officially, no

that makes things even worse since there's no localization at all if no version for the west is released.

they have 3847518345891 2D Picross games in the eshop and they can't spare localization for just 1 3D Picross this whole gen?

Long con by Nintendo to increase the immigrant population of Japan

with Japan's immigration policies, they're just telegraphing us the middle finger.

LAA

what happened with Picross 3D 2? it's not in any of the lists.

wasn't it announced for Europe?

they're screwing up my 2 most anticipated games of the year. i really want to play these translated since with the JP versions i'm missing quite a lot of things.

I was gonna post about Picross 3D 2 if you didn't ha ha.
I don't think it has been officially announced, but I think a trademark was leaked for it in europe, so...looking good.
That said God Eater 2 has that leaked AGES ago and we're only getting a release for it finally this year.

Neoxon

Taking a look at the slides for the Financial Briefing, Rhythm Heaven Megamix is listed in the America/Europe section with other physical games.

Digital-only games they announced recently for localization, like Pocket Card Jockey (I'm pretty sure that's what it's called), are not present on the slide so I'm hoping this means Rhythm Heaven Megamix will be getting a physical release here in NA after all. :)
So it was likely just an honest mistake on Nintendo's part since it's listed for both America & Europe.

Top Bottom