• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Crazy Ex-Girlfriend S1 is currently free on iTunes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Via Slickdeals, get in on one of the best new shows of the year: https://itunes.apple.com/us/tv-season/crazy-ex-girlfriend-season/id1093947697

I'm not sure how long it'll stay up for, so don't delay or else you'll be all like:

tumblr_nyha8jETPu1qg0u4go2_500.gif

JeTmAn81

It's not working for me. When I click the free links on the page it won't open up iTunes. When I navigate in iTunes itself, it doesn't show as free.

lenovox1

It's not working for me. When I click the free links on the page it won't open up iTunes. When I navigate in iTunes itself, it doesn't show as free.

Using Chrome? Hit the "I Have iTunes" button in the banner at the top of the page. Then click "Leave Application" on the prompt that follows.

iosefe

if you see something at the top that says "i have iTunes" click that

*edit, god damnit

And if Desktop iTunes doesn't work, just click on the link through your phone (if you have an iPhone), purchase it, and wait for it to sync with the desktop version.

JeTmAn81

Using Chrome? Hit the "I Have iTunes" button in the banner at the top of the page. Then click "Leave Application" on the prompt that follows.

Didn't get that button, but I tried it in IE and that worked. However, now it gives me a random error when I enter my iTunes password. Sigh, this thing has always been such garbage.

Keep getting an error when I try to get it.

Edit: tried signing out of itunes and back in and now I get the same error trying to log back into itunes.

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
Bumping because this is an amazing deal for a great show. Gonna fire up the iPad shortly for this.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Ah, of course iTunes doesn't list it in the store itself but hides it behind "(For Your Consideration)" to make it a separate free depot. This is gonna bother my OCD. Oh well, I'll give it a shot... sometime... maybe...

BJK

I went all-in for this deal faster than the winds at Blowey Point.

Love the show!
(Feel guilty, because it's clearly a link for Emmy Voters...but not guilty enough to not do it.)

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
I clicked the link in the OP, my iPad brought up iTunes and I was able to add each episode individually to my library. I told each one to download later because I don't feel like having this thing download 24 GB right now, heh. Really cool, though! I hope they don't randomly disappear or become undownloadable at some point in the near future.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
It not available anymore? That's a shame. I fell off of the show after a few episodes cause they were too long for how many shows I was watching.

Nabs

It not available anymore? That's a shame. I fell off of the show after a few episodes cause they were too long for how many shows I was watching.

I just did it a few minutes ago. Make sure you click on the link in the OP and:

Link still works for me.

But I bought the season on iTunes months ago when it was $20. It has been weird having to explain why I am laughing so hard when watching episode while on break at work.

Ri'Orius

Crazy Ex-Girlfriend? That's a sexist term. I'm sure the situation is a lot more nuanced than that.

I've been wanting to rewatch it, but I don't want to install iTunes on my computer. I nabbed it on my iTouch; is there a good way to watch it on my real TV? Looks like there isn't an iTunes app for consoles...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom