• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

A new Kinect game: Kung Fu for Kinect (genuinely looks fun!)

MauroNL

Looks like there is still some Kinect love from indie developers.
Meet Kung Fu for Kinect, a side-scrolling Kinect adventure/fighting game.
They make some fun use of the Kinect which you can see in the trailer.
Launches next month. Price unknown.

https://youtu.be/60dAO7WwyKQ
Punching air has never felt this good! Step inside the game and turn yourself into a kung-fu hero! Use your own moves to punch and kick your way through comic-book villains, leap through the air, conjure lightning and shoot flaming arrows! This game is suitable for all ages, shapes and sizes, and may result in getting seriously fit.
http://www.kungfuforkinect.com

Kung-Fu for Kinect allows you to star in your own comic book, and features super-powered moves based on your motions. The game includes a story mode with 22 levels, 9 replayable challenges for daily fun and a special mode for staging your own finishing moves.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
I does look pretty fun, I'm shocked this is the first Kinect game I've seen since the Xbox One launch.

Are you though? The XB1 launch was one of the worst console launches in history partly because of the Kinect.

I'm more surprised that they are still even making games for the thing.

This makes me wonder what the attach rate for Kinect is among Xbox One owners? I imagine the budget for this has to be pretty barebones if they hope to generate any kind of profit.

ElNino

Are you though? The XB1 launch was one of the worst console launches in history partly because of the Kinect.

Holy hyperbole Batman.

If the XB1 launch was that bad, then the industry wouldn't even had made it this far.

Hanmik

Kinect trailer

23pOFJi.gif

and it is going to play like this... lol

PS3 version

65HOUbB.gif

Lazaro

I had the demo on PS3, it was OK, the younger members of my extended family seemed to really like it though.

Commander cherry is an awesome game for kinect. Link between Mario World and Plattform building a la Mario Maker. @kinect owner: check it out. You build the path with your body for the little cherry man to climb over.

Yeah it was terrible, it shows that Microsoft stopped supporting the Kinect.

This makes me wonder what the attach rate for Kinect is among Xbox One owners? I imagine the budget for this has to be pretty barebones if they hope to generate any kind of profit.

I came to ask the same thing. I personally sold my Kinect on eBay after I forgot to leave a Destiny party and got creeped out haha

Top Bottom