• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Next Fallout 4 DLC Might Take Place in a Creepy Abandoned Amusement Park

Alas, Fallout 4 fans are never satisfied and always digging. This time, they went into the game’s files and discovered that the next DLC may be named “Nuka World,” which possibly points at a post-apocalyptic theme park. Who wouldn’t be excited for that?

In the real world, you can find pictures online of abandoned theme parks, and they’re always so interesting and haunting to see. The very thought of exploring one in Fallout sends shivers down my spine.

rundown-clown-train-at-amusement-park.jpg

screenshot of said file:
https://scontent-lga3-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=9170d49dc09619a2a7094cdbe60ecdd2&oe=57D0F90E

source:
http://fraghero.com/next-fallout-4-dlc-might-take-place-creepy-abandoned-theme-park/

kamineko

Does his best thinking in the flying car
1. What is that spooky sound?
2. I hate this spooky shit
3. Man, it sure is spooky here
4. Ayyyy, spooky lmao

I hope Scooby Doo is there to sort that shit out. Probably just a malfunctioning robot.

Seriouslly, that does seem like an interesting setting, and I like when Fallout gets spooky. Point Lookout was my favorite Fallout 3 DLC.

Hahahaha, my modder friend had an idea for nuka power armor before the game even released and that's one of the mods that Bethesda was promoting, and now they're swooping in for the killing blow.

Honestly, I'm not sure if I'm ready to hop back on the Fallout 4 train but a Nuka Cola theme park would be a pretty interesting backdrop for some cool quests.

Redd

There was a small one in Point Lookout. That place even had folks who farmed where you can harvest Punga fruit.

DigSCCP

Bought my copy of Fallout 4 today...went to PSN to check the Season Pass and dammnn 50 bucks !
Does anyone know how many DLCs is this game going to have and if what was already lauched was worth it?
I feel like I should have waited for a GOTY Edition right now...
Anyway this looks cool

Bought my copy of Fallout 4 today...went to PSN to check the Season Pass and dammnn 50 bucks !
Does anyone know how many DLCs is this game going to have and if what was already lauched was worth it?
I feel like I should have waited for a GOTY Edition right now...
Anyway this looks cool

It was 30 but then they realized they were gonna have time to add more DLC so they increased the season pass. So far both packs have been mediocre but the one releasing Thursday is supposedly a full fledged expansion. Time will tell if the DLCs afterwards make up for the increased cost.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
Don't worry, whatever problems/issues are there in the amusement park I am sure, just like so many other solutions in FO4 sidequests, they can be concluded with a shotgun to the face.

This would be a super cool idea of the park is massive. Have some clown gouls and mutated circus animals. Bunch of cool ideas for them to go off of. It would also be pretty cool if they had Easter eggs of famous abandoned park or rides, like the ferris well in Chernobyl. Help a lot for giving it tha erie atmosphere that could make this dlc amazing if they do this idea.

Lakitu

st5fu
Well they're apparently off to a good start with Far Harbour, impressions by people are glowing on that one.

DeviatePanda

Neo Member
"Nuka World" huh? I love spoopy theme park levels in games. We had better get some sorta carnie faction and a possible traveling circus and freak show.

Top Bottom