• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

X360 Bundle- Saint's Row, Dead Rising & Test Drive $560 @ Outpost

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
WOW!

Dumping those games on Ebay would effectively make the X360 come to around $240 if you can sell each game for $40. Crazy

Dahbomb

Holy shit now THAT's a bargain!

Though I personally would sell Test Drive + Saint's Row on Ebay or something...

GhaleonEB

It says premium bundle, but it must be the 'tard pack.

For game-save and media storage, users can choose between the detachable and upgradeable 20GB hard drive, or a separately sold 64MB flash Memory Unit. Along with storing files, the hard drive will make the Xbox 360 backward-compatible with part of the existing Xbox game library.

Still a ****ing steal of a sale.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
GhaleonEB said:
It says premium bundle, but it must be the 'tard pack.

Still a ****ing steal of a sale.

But it says price sold seperately = $560

$400 + $60 + $60 + 40 = $560

Has to be the premium pack

That quote says nothing that hints this is the core version

GhaleonEB

Wario64 said:
But it says price sold seperately = $560

$400 + $60 + $60 + 40 = $560

Has to be the premium pack

That quote says nothing that hints this is the core version
I missed that part. The quote never says it comes with the HDD, just that you can choose to use it or the mem card. But the price bit clears it up.

Holy shit.

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
i said wow out loud.

Aaron

I agree with all the OMFG going on in this thread. Here's my Xbox irony:
I bought Xbox for JSRF, two months later it's bundled free with the system.
I bought 360 for Dead Rising, now a month later it's bundled free with the system.

The lesson here is I have terrible luck.

Owzers

pr0cs said:
all kinds of awesome, how is Outpost for buying?

I like outpost. I pre-ordered Prey, Dead Rising, and N3 from them. No tax in Michigan either on the site. It's the place I go to mainly to look for games since they have a lot of on-sale pre-orders with free shipping.

GhaleonEB said:
I missed that part. The quote never says it comes with the HDD, just that you can choose to use it or the mem card. But the price bit clears it up.

Holy shit.
XBOX 360 Premium Console Xbox 360 is much smaller than its predecessor--it measures approximately 3.3 by 12.2 by 10.2 inches and weighs 7.7 lbs. It's powered by custom IBM PowerPC-based CPU with three symmetrical cores each running at 3.2 GHz. It also carries a custom ATI graphics processor 10 MB of embedded DRAM. This is powerful enough to draw 500 million triangles per second. In other words, it makes for great looking games in standard TV definition, and even better thanks to built-in support for HDTV 1080i televisions. It also supports the widescreen 16:9 format. The unit has a 12x dual-layer DVD-ROM drive, which plays both the game media and progressive-scan DVD movies right out of the box. For game-save and media storage, users can choose between the detachable and upgradeable 20GB hard drive, or a separately sold 64MB flash Memory Unit. Along with storing files, the hard drive will make the Xbox 360 backward-compatible with part of the existing Xbox game library.
For clarification's sake.

RumFore

Banned
pr0cs said:
all kinds of awesome, how is Outpost for buying?

There the only place I buy my games from being that there always cheaper. Orderd one. My refurb is on the way from MS and will promptly sold for $300.

mosaic

go eat paint
Good lord... that's an awesome deal.

I've been playing the living hell out of Dead Rising and Test Drive, so to see them come with a system at $360 with Saint's Row as well makes me go all "oof, I wish I got that deal."

ChrisReid

Super. Scared that it might be a Core pack.. but it definitely looks like a Premium (says so three times on the page, plus the price total). I already have a system, but I bought one of these because I know there'll be someone who needs one soon. Or I'll need a second one.

Odysseus

Banned
That's a steal, but it's not the time to pounce. It doesn't move it up my priority chart, but it's a great deal. Those games would go straight to eBay though.

For the record, the priority chart has the credit card balance gone first, new HDTV second, accompanying 360 third.

Bad_Boy

time to take my meds
I know my balls are going to get busted for this, but...
Whats the trade in value of a premium 360 @ ebgames/gamestop?

Bad_Boy

time to take my meds
Odysseus said:
It's not $360.
Yeah but adding in the games I'm guessing it would be more than 360? or no?
I know ebgames ripps you a new asshole on trade ins, but thinking I could make a little money If I played my cards right. :lol

*bb thinks of a profit scheme :X

D-Back

Bad_Boy said:

no clue about the system but dead rising and saints row fetch $35 a piece in trade in credit

Bad_Boy said:

I think somewhere $180 and $200, the HD trades in seperatly for about 50 bux.

Bad_Boy

time to take my meds
D-Back said:
no clue about the system but dead rising and saints row fetch $35 a piece in trade in credit
Yeah I saw that on their website.
SNUG REVOL said:
I think somewhere $180 and $200, the HD trades in seperatly for about 50 bux.
ah, well screw that then. was hoping to get atleast 300 for a brand new premium 360 (without the games).

Zaptruder

Banned
That's a pretty damn tight pack.

I'd ditch Test Drive, but the other 2 games more than make up for it.

When Capcom gets a third game out after Lost Planet, they should do a Capcom 360 triple pack in Japan. Would sell bonkers.

Top Bottom