• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Voice singer Christina Grimmie dies after being shot after Orlando show

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://twitter.com/BNONews/status/741482661735174146

BREAKING: "The Voice" singer Christina Grimmie in critical condition after being shot after Orlando show, police confirm

News 6 WKMG ‏@news6wkmg 7m7 minutes ago
BREAKING: @OrlandoPolice confirms singer Christina Grimmie (@TheRealGrimmie) was wounded in the shooting. Her brother tackled suspect.

News 6 WKMG ‏@news6wkmg 7m7 minutes ago
CONT: The suspect, who police have not identified, then shot himself. The suspect is dead.

She appears to have passed away. RIP.

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
Wow what the heck. Who would shoot her?

Also I didn't know who she was, but she sounds like a cool woman.

She goes by zeldaxlove64 on youtube.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/breaking-news/os-orlando-plaza-live-shooting-20160610-story.html

"It was quick like pow, pow, pow, pow," he said. He said a security guard jolted and rushed to make sure others were out of harm's way. Call said he waited a few minutes and went inside where he saw a female on the ground of the venue with blood coming from her head. Someone was giving her chest compressions, he said. He looked over and said he saw another person injured. He said a man was on the floor in a pool of blood, his face was completely disfigured. "I don't think anyone expected something like this to happen," he said. "It was horrifying."
Sounds real bad from this guy's report.

What the actual fuck is wrong with people?! She is a fantastic singer from the videos I've seen. Hopefully she can recover, she seemed to have a bright future. This is absurd.

RyudBoy

Wow, heard her do a cover of a Drake song on The Voice a while back. Thought she was dope.

Hope she pulls through.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
Oh my God, I'll keep her in my thoughts. She has to pull through this :( Gorgeous voice. She's incredibly talented.

Diablos

Yeah so that report does NOT sound good. I don't know anything about her but I can't help but feel bad for her and everyone else involved.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Holy shit. So we won't ever know why they shot her. Shiiiiiiiiiiit, that's crazy.

holy shit that voice. she's incredible. this is horrible...why would someone do that?

also, is she wearing a Zelda tunic in that video or am I horribly mistaken?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom