• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fe (EA Originals) Announced / Gameplay Trailer

BraXzy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1tin-oga7c

3b90efa3ec6280df5018e65243a6b0e3.png

Watch the Fe Gameplay Trailer and enjoy a beautiful world full of discovery, conflict and relationships.

Fe, created by a small studio based in Gothenburg, is the first game coming from EA Originals. Learn more: http://x.ea.com/7922

EA Originals is about finding great new games that we know players are going to love, and working with small developers to make sure those games get discovered and into the hands of players

Wow, what a pleasant surprise - I liked the look of this a lot. Was it a 3D platformer? I'll definitely be keeping an eye on this.

Apdiddy

Reminds me of Outland meets Ori meets That Game Company's collective oeuvre. I like that they said 'the game won't hold your hand or tell you where to go' so it has me hopeful it will be great.

wouwie

I think i might have seen my game of E3 here. Looks stunning and my cup of tea.

Also, for the first time i'm excited by something EA does with their EA Originals label. I love the idea and i hope it's going to be a success.

Creamium

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
It's like 3D Ori, with a touch of Journey (the calling out/singing mechanic). Also love the low poly look. One to keep an eye on.

Loving the art style, music, and the gameplay elements shown within the trailer. Overall, it's a beautiful looking game that I want to see more of.

COOLSKELETON95

Neo Member
By far the absolute highlight of the EA conference. Absolutely loving the visuals and the colour palette - may not be a day one purchase for me, but something I would keep my eye out for, for when I don't have any other games to play... As long as they don't mess it up.

nampad

Looks quite boring and wannabe artsy. The token indie game from the sports and shootbang factory (which I do like).

Reminds me tonally of the WiiWare Lost Winds games, which were super fun and overlooked Metroidvanias last gen. Hope EA Originals leads to some fun games getting a wide audience.

Vuze

Definitely the most interesting title on their show. Will keep an eye out for this one, I like their Indie "initiative" a lot.
As with Ubisoft, I'm happy if people buy the yearly sports/fps/open world stuff as long as the publishers dedicate resources to more experimental and charming titles like Unravel or Valiant Hearts.

Top Bottom