• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Funny British Back-headlines from trashy newspapers MEME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnie7

Banned
Friend sent me these BRITISH MEMES from newspapers I never heard about lol....(some may be deffo fake but hilarious).

Vqp84N7.jpg

B4w5LMeCIAAJvyG.jpg

VKkFo0l.jpg

enhanced-6905-1400446981-11.jpg

2u1xN0o.jpg

enhanced-10552-1455792273-1.png

CAozdiIWoAAcANC.jpg

13319860_1339502219399692_4699224453421297028_n.jpg

I've never even been to Britain, but my understanding is that the Daily Sport is more a National Enquirer-esque tabloid rather than a real newspaper.

Apathy

Not British but the must creative headline I ever saw was from the NY post that said ike turner beats Tina to death when ike died. That was some black comedy wordsmithing.

Mr Git

Yep, that's the Sport alright. I worked in a Newsagent once. The amount of nasty grim lechy fucks who would come in and stand there looking at the tits in the paper whilst grunting.

Still, whilst those stories are all probably fake. They've all probably also actually happened elsewhere in the UK.

Jonnax

I love british swearing. This one kills me everytime from the BvS review thread.

dwr1plp34av2.png

Lol. Totally fake. I remember reading a letter to the editor in the Evening Standard complaining that when they were in a newsagents, they were shocked and appalled to see that the article on the front page of The Guardian used the word "Fuck" in a quote instead of "F**k".

Dougald

I love how these are all "Sunday Sport Exclusives". Like the Times was desperate for a front page on the man who put a bunch of elastic bands on his cock, but they beat them to it.

Mr Git

Lol. Totally fake. I remember reading a letter to the editor in the Evening Standard complaining that when they were in a newsagents, they were shocked and appalled to see that the article on the front page of The Guardian used the word "Fuck" in a quote instead of "F**k".

I was under the impression that the Graun was one of the few news outlets that didn't unnecessarily censor words. It's one of the things I really like about them.

Mr Git

These are all Sport things, but tbh you could fish out a very real Daily Mail headline and it'd be just as ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom