• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Refreshed 1TB PS4 Mega Pack Bundle: Uncharted 4, Bloodborne, Beyond/Heavy Rain [EU]

BahamutPT

Following their last Mega Pack Bundle, which included Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection, God of War III Remastered and The Last of Us, it seems a new Mega Pack Bundle is releasing this Summer for ~€400

1505-1.jpg

It's slated for release on July 15 here in Portugal, but I guess it should be an European-wide thing.
I know at least Spain is getting it exclusively on GAME stores and they'll have a 20€ per month, interest-free, payment plan for the bundle.

It really seems like Until Dawn is one of the unofficial 'Greatest Hits' games on the PS4, so it's weird to see the Cage Collection instead.

jaina

Gamestop exclusive in Germany, too.
Nothing about physical/digital in the description. My guess is physical because of the price, even though neither of those releases should have a lot of leftover stock (enough for a big bundle).

Top Bottom