• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dead or Alive Xtreme 3 PSVR early-hands on event to be held in Japan this fall

DoAX3-PSVR-Early-Hands-On-Ann.jpg

Koei Tecmo will hold a PlayStation VR early hands-on event for Dead or Alive Xtreme 3 this fall in Japan.

The company plans to hold a raffle at this year’s Dead or Alive Festival, which takes place on July 9, to enable fans to attend the hands-on later this year.

http://gematsu.com/2016/07/dead-alive-xtreme-3-playstation-vr-early-hands-event-held-japan-fall

I wouldn't be surprised if this does end up making it for launch for PSVR in Japan.

Corpekata

Banned
You guys are so dirty minded, I am assured that the gameplay is quite good in this series and thus I will assume most players will just be big volleyball fans.

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
Getting to the top of the rock climbing mountain is going to look awesome in VR.

Photography mode should be pretty cool in VR, too.

kewlmyc

Probably just going to be some sort of virtual audience mode. But I'm sure that's enough for most of the people who are fans.

Sesha

Surely they mean "hands-off" since presumably you'll only be able to watch the girls and not touch them in-game in any way.

Rymuth

New details

Heart-Pounding Attention (launches July) – Have the girl’s gaze all to yourself through new items.

Photo Paradise (launches September) – Take photos of the girls posing in various locations in this new mode.

New Swimsuits – More new swimsuits will continue to be released one after another.

Believe it or not, I'm so morbidly looking forward to see how this'll take off in Japan

Top Bottom