• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Neo Nazi allegedly shot 4 people, killing 3 of them, in Clark County, Washington

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.oregonlive.com/clark-county/index.ssf/2016/07/man_suspected_of_shooting_4_pe.html

brent-w-luyster-aeba9d50b4901679.jpg

Authorities are looking for a man suspected of shooting four people Friday night in Clark County, killing three of them.

Authorities identified the shooting suspect as Brent W. Luyster, 35, the Clark County Sheriff's Office said in a news release. Luyster was arrested this past May on accusations of of pistol-whipping his ex-girlfriend in Longview, and a May report from The Daily News says he "has a long criminal record sheet that includes several allegedly racially motivated attacks on black men."

Sgt. Tony Barnes of the sheriff's office didn't immediately know early Saturday morning how authorities identified Luyster as the suspect. Barnes said authorities were still at the scene of the shooting — a home in the 4000 block of Northwest 417th Street near Woodland.

Luyster hasn't been apprehended, and authorities think he's armed and dangerous.

Deputies said Luyster is 6 feet tall and about 200 pounds with a shaved head. He's covered in tattoos, including multiple swastikas and ink that appears to read "skinhead."

Barnes said the last place authorities know Luyster was living is in Longview. He has ties throughout Clark County, Barnes said.

I have not seen this on the news or on social media so I thought I should share it here.

Some people like to proclaim that the Pacific Northwest is a paragon of progressive values however outside of Portland and Seattle areas, there are lots of far right groups. Many of these far right groups feel emboldened as of late to be more active.

I hope they catch the piece of shit.

Yeah, I live in Clark County (which is really just across the river from Portland) and read about this earlier today. Just a terrible incident, they need to catch this guy.

Some people like to proclaim that the Pacific Northwest is a paragon of progressive values however outside of Portland and Seattle areas, there are lots of far right groups. Many of these far right groups feel emboldened as of late to be more active.

Definitely. There are plenty of places in the area that I would call "the South of the PNW".

Valhelm

contribute something
What kind of activity do Neo Nazi gangs do? Just hate crimes, or do some of them run drugs and traffic prostitutes?

scitek

They apparently caught him. http://www.kiro7.com/news/local/sheriff-triple-murder-suspect-in-custody/404205720

Clark County sheriff deputies arrested a triple homicide suspect in Southwest Washington Saturday.

Authorities said Brent W. Luyster, 35, was found in a gold Ford Explorer on Ocean Beach Highway. He was taken into custody without incident, Sheriff's Office Sgt. Fred Neiman said.

Luyster had been believed to be armed and was considered extremely dangerous.
The Sheriff's Office had been hunting for Luyster since finding three people dead at a home Friday. Another person was wounded in shootings late Friday near Woodland.

MartyStu

Fuck this dude.

That said, his tattoo artist is pretty talented. Very nice details there.

I would have him do some work on me, but I doubt he is down with the brown.

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
I know that his race made it unlikely, but I was hoping that the cops would kill his racist ass.

Now he's just going to hang out in prison with other neo nazis.

The police are highly trained to take dangerous and armed individuals like him into custody without incident. It wasn't like he was selling dvds or cigarettes.

Dinokill

I bet this guy has 0% of Germanic DNA in his blood. Himmler himself would have take his sorry ass directly to Treblinka.

I bet you he ain't as "white" as he thinks he is.

Fucking piece of shit. Wish they'd have locked him up and thrown away the key when he was establishing his long criminal history of hate crimes....sad that it took this.

If he were a muslim we would have this all over the news. The silence about right-wing crimes is baffling.

Baffling? It's not baffling. It's not a bug, it's a feature.

I wish they would've been given shoot to kill orders. But nope. Just another armed and dangerous white man who killed people taken into custody. Did they stop at Burger King as well?

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
I always find it weird that the Nazi's aesthetic sense never rubbed off on Neo Nazi's.

They should be wearing Hugo Boss suits and being well kept.

Volimar

I always find it weird that the Nazi's aesthetic sense never rubbed off on Neo Nazi's.

They should be wearing Hugo Boss suits and being well kept.

That'd be an interesting case study. I wonder how they evolved to being the low lives they are today.

Don't let anyone fool you - the Pacific Northwest is rife with racist shitheads like these.

I went to school with kids of Klan members. In Ohio.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom