• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gyakuten Saiban 4 Demo

rod

Banned
seriously, i cant get enough of this series. id buy every english release of this game. heck even if it wasnt 4-5 cases. i love it to death.

Mrbob

I cant wait for this to come to the USA.

PW my favorite DS game. Might be my favorite portable game.

Jcgamer60

Looks great! Courtroom music doesn't grab me as much as the first one did though. Anyway, i hope both 3 and 4 get localized.

I tried not watching all of the first video, but damn this just reminded me how fkin amazing PW1 was. I loved it to death. I really can't wait for the others.

It's basically a full blown anime/manga in a DS card (or GBA cart).

When is this set to come out in JP? GS says Q1 2007 but I can't tell if that's a placeholder.

Otherwise PW1 came out in America during October of last year, Justice for All is coming out in January...If it is a perfect world and the US gets all these, the earliest it would probably arrive is mid-late 2008, assuming they take a substantial amount of time less to localize 3 and 4 and don't rush either release.

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
It was suppose to come out this year in Japan so Q1 07 should be accurate.

Scenester

Smmmmmmmmmookiiiiiin!!

mask-promotional06.jpg

The music kicks ass. Im pretty psyched for the english version. Gotta get through 2 and 3 first though. I also like the blonde guys hair. I think his name is 'Grey', although my Katakana is a bit rusty...

kiryogi

Banned
I still cant completely tell from the videos. But are they finally using higher res assets? XD I really love how good it looks in the mock cases they have @ TGS.

Some thoughts. Might be spoilers, so what the heck:

Payne looks... HIDEOUS.

The new lead looks kinda dumb in several of his animations (notably his 'sweat face'). And stupidest desk pounding animation EVER.

Not a fan of the new music. Might grow on me.

Beanie guy is definitely Phoenix.

Rather negative, but then the game's greatest strength (the writing) is lost to me, so I can't enjoy it.

Top Bottom