• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drake and Taylor Swift rumoured to be dating

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kraftwerk

They got together on Sunday during Drake's birthday party and she spent a lot of time with Drake's mom. With sources claiming they were very flirty and things got heated. Things have gotten so serious that Drake even commented on an Instagram photo of swift and liked it!!

nintchdbpict0002781581621.jpg

Don't ask me for a source, just google it. I need to go take a shower and think deeply about these rumours.

giphy.gif

Madness

Collaboration between both soon, followed by breakup where they will have tons of material for their songs and upcoming albums.

so who's gonna be the first to write something bout the other when they break up?

should we make bets?

Edit:
The Neo-Nazi/Alt-right figures who worship her must be going insane right now.
haha he's mixed race and jewish. looking forward to their meltdowns if any of this is actually true.

Nah.

Drake wouldn't do the "whole month of pretending to be deeply in love" shtick considering he's pretty much at TS's level of stardom.

Cuburt

No way this lasts with these two.

Lol at people even freaking out about it. Yeah, Drake and Taylor are going to get married now...

Remember when he had been in love with Rihanna since he was 22? He said that all of 3 weeks ago...

"i like my girls bbw"
VaWZ5Iu.jpg

I mean when has he ever dated a BBW? Serena, Rihanna, India Love, random strippers.

Better musically and personally than Beyoncé and jay z

New power couple

Drake makes "nice guy" music for dudes who feel that because they're nice to girls girls are obligated to like, date, fuck them. He makes music for dudes who related to Elliot Rodgers.

I mean physically she doesn't seem to he his type at all, at least from what he describes

Edit - I don't actually follow his personal life though so maybe he does date people her type idk

LordKasual

Banned
Why are they advertising their obvious smash session as a relationship?

What is even happening

They should have just done it behind closed doors and moved on

Things have gotten so serious that Drake even commented on an Instagram photo of swift and liked it!!

oh shit son

nekkid

It doesn't matter who we are, what matters is our plan.
I don't get it. Things got heated between T Swizzle and Drake's mom?

The Kree

Banned
I've never seen Drake next to a woman who didn't look like she was smuggling dwarfs in her back pockets.

I don't buy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom