• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Crisis Core FF7 TGS trailer

I swear I saw a few seconds of the flash one before closing it because I got bored.

No, must have been imagining it, like the whole game.

Are those PSP visuals for real?!

Holy shit Square!!

It hands down ass spanks every single PSP game before it red raw and then proceeds to finish any lingered doubt with a sledge hammer up the ass!

Starfire

I heard Gackt on net radio for the first time the other day....I actually liked it.....please put me out of my misery.

Off topic:Crisis Core exists@@!!@@

That's probably the best looking PSP game I've ever seen. I'm getting a big KH vibe from the video. The production values are clearly high.

This just may resurrect PSP in Japan.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
HOLY ****!!!

drohne

hyperbolically metafictive
lol gackt

ridiculous graphics, though -- i'm really impressed with the cutscene animation. i suppose the lipsync will be ruined in the domestic release.

jett

D-Member
drohne said:
lol gackt

ridiculous graphics, though -- i'm really impressed with the cutscene animation. i suppose the lipsync will be ruined in the domestic release.

Don't see why, Square went through the trouble of re-lip-synching FF12 and KH2...their in-game cut-scenes, at least.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
I saw PSP-grafix on Sephiroth!

kenta

Has no PEINS
jett said:
Don't see why, Square went through the trouble of re-lip-synching FF12 and KH2...their in-game cut-scenes, at least.
KH2 was absolutely NOT lip-synced for the NA release. In select spots, yes it was, but not the entire thing.

But anyway, this looks cool! Very KH-ish, which I like. Is Nomura behind this?

duckroll

Wow, really really awesome lipsync. Great to see such high quality fully voiced cutscenes on the PSP actually have lipsync. I LOVE LIPSYNC. Great trailer too, hope the game is as fast as the gameplay looks, because that would actually be fun! :D

duckroll

So let's see:

This is definitely way before FFVII, and long enough before it so they can have tons of Aerith scenes with luvluv Maaya Sakamoto <3 <3 in it. Project G (Gackt) = Project Genesis. Both Bahamut and Ifrit are in the trailer, and you can see Zacks fighting Ifrit. Also, one winged angel! Did I miss anything? :D

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Chris Michael said:
Aeris
= ho
will you plz stop with those one liners posts of yours that are completely lame, unfunny and dont add anything to the thread or discussion?

duckroll

Error2k4 said:
will you plz stop with those one liners posts of yours that are completely lame, unfunny and dont add anything to the thread or discussion?

I dunno dude, this time he's right on the money. :lol

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
duckroll said:
I dunno dude, this time he's right on the money. :lol
after so much shit he has thrown at the wall one will eventually get stuck.

neptunes said:
omg, that loks so f*cking cheesy.

nobody above the age of 17 should be genuinely interesed in that

Your avatar disagrees with your post!

He's shaking his head like "don't listen to this guy".

Senretsu

JonathanEx said:
I swear I saw a few seconds of the flash one before closing it because I got bored.

I did the same thing. Skipped through the movie and got bored. I guess I'll wait and see if there's a translated version.

jett

D-Member
That looked incredible for PSP.

kenta said:
KH2 was absolutely NOT lip-synced for the NA release. In select spots, yes it was, but not the entire thing.

You fail. Anyway, to me it was clearly lip-synched for English voices when the high quality models were used.

kenta

Has no PEINS
jett said:
You fail. Anyway, to me it was clearly lip-synched for English voices when the high quality models were used.
By "select spots" I mean maybe 3 times in the entire game and maybe 4 words per instance. Seemed more like coincidence to me than anything :p

Bebpo

Banned
I hate FF7 as much as the next man, but

HOLY SHIT

the cutscene animation looks better than all their PS2 games WTF :p

jett

D-Member
kenta said:
By "select spots" I mean maybe 3 times in the entire game and maybe 4 words per instance. Seemed more like coincidence to me than anything :p

You must've been playing something else, the English lipsync is pretty obvious. :p

kenta

Has no PEINS
jett said:
You must've been playing something else, the English lipsync is pretty obvious. :p
Crap you're right I was playing Kingdom Hearts 2: Non-Braille Edition sorry

goddamn the game looks impressive....cant wait...just dont make it like dirge of cerebus square...seems like they are building on kingdom hearts though, which is better...now release the ffxii trailer

peace

jiggle

wowowow

foaming excitement indeed 'D:

Aeris looks nice. Hope to see a few other FF7 characters...a fighting baby Yuffie...

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Starfire said:
I heard Gackt on net radio for the first time the other day....I actually liked it.....please put me out of my misery.

Off topic:Crisis Core exists@@!!@@

Honestly, if you play some Gackt for a lot of people, but don`t tell them who it is, they will probably like it. His name has more stigma than is fair to his music. I think he`s an annoying nutter, but his music is good.

Top Bottom