• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Titanfall 2 (PC Digital) is $32.99 on Origin and Amazon

deoee

skH9fTb.gif

luffeN

The game is 40 in Austria and TITAN20 also applies, so it comes down to 32 Euro for the standard edition.

When you see a sale like that on Origin. You know the shit a bomba to the max.. I don't even want the game and I feel inclined to buy it now.

Lol, I bought this full price like a week ago, kill me. Buying PC games at launch is a suckers game.

Unless it's a Blizzard game. Blizzard discounts are very rare and tend to be limited only to holidays.

That said, you have to be a fool to buy a game near Thanksgiving, for full price.

Zemm

I bought the deluxe edition at full price :|

Oh well, I still think it was worth it so don't even care

Evo X

Do all these bomba sales mean it will show up on Origin Access sooner rather than later?

I've already got a ton of games to play and am only interested in the single player campaign.

I went through the entire checkout process looking for a place to enter the promo code, didn't see it at all, and apparently there's no final confirmation like Steam before they just process your Paypal payment. What the fuck. Now I have to go through the whole refund process and have them remove the game from my account before I try again.

So before I do, where the heck do you enter the promo code? Can you not enter promo codes if paying by Paypal?

EDIT: So I see the option to enter a promo code when purchasing on the website, but on the same screen on the Origin client it's just not there. What gives?

AHA-Lambda

£26.65 in the UK with TITAN20 code.

EDIT:
Half price in less than a month, direct from EA's own store.

That's Battleborn levels of bomba.

Seriously fuck Comcast and their data cap they just started to implement this month. I've got a 1TB limit before they start charging $10 for an additional 50GB. I can buy this stuff but it just sits in my origin library because I'm already at 90% for this month.

Might have to spend the extra $50 a month on top of what I already pay them to get unlimited data back.

bargeparty

Ugh. I just bought the physical PC version from best buy when it was like $26. Still waiting for it to arrive though.

I guess the same? would have to check.

PC game prices are up there with full priced console releases now when only a year or so back they would easily be £10 less.
Publishers pushed €59.99 on Steam, were evidently successful and it started spreading to other digital stores. It is quite ridiculous. It's £10 less to buy a physical copy of Battlefield 1 and have it shipped to me, through three of four countries. Origin, £53, Zavvi, £43.
Buying digital from GMG instead of Steam or Origin is more or less 40% off. If it's an EA game it tends to be less, as EA's pushed up prices everywhere. Their Deluxe Editions in particular are egregious. So much money for some digital trinkets.

To be fair, EA does do decent deals on purpose sometimes (see this thread), and EA/Origin Access can be a pretty good offer.
Anyway, as long as GMG (or someone else) offers reasonable prices, I'm good.
If that were to stop happening, I'd stop buying games near launch. Unless there's a mistake to take advantage of. Watch Dogs 2 for 275kr was alright.

Heysoos

Kind of afraid to get it on PC since I keep hearing only certain game modes are even active. Population numbers don't sound all that great.

JimmyRustler

Gold Member
Kind of afraid to get it on PC since I keep hearing only certain game modes are even active. Population numbers don't sound all that great.
From what I hear the campaign alone is worth this price. I just did the first mission and this shit plays like a bliss. Really digging it.

Deadbeat

Banned
It would be wiser to pick it up on console because you can always trade it in towards another game after you are bored.

There has got to be a decent physical deal for black friday for the console version.

Pachimari

When I put in "TITAN20" in the promo code, the price isn't lowered. Can I only see the lower price when I click "Pay Now" ?

Got it from the Korean store for even cheaper than my local (Australia) store just for the campaign alone and am really enjoying it.

Pachimari

But in the email it says, that the TITAN20 code will only work on November 29. And when I try using it now, it doesn't work. So I should wait it out until then?

[edit] It worked in my browser but not in the Origin app.

Top Bottom