• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

When is the right time to bring....

Status
Not open for further replies.

FauX

... the pandas, cats, crabs, Pikmins... I don't know... you name it...

Why am I asking this? :lol

Many times I've tried to bring pandas and cats, but you GAF don't pay attention to it... so tell me, when is the right time? lol

you can bring pandas here! or cats! lolz

Link1110

The right time to bring crabs is not a realistic game about ancient Japan.

Maybe if you have a Spongebob game where, in an attempt yo rule the undersea kingdom, Plankton uses a giant-sizing ray on Mr. Krabs and also mind controls him, then a giant enemy crab would actually be APPROPRIATE.

dudewhat.jpg

FauX

Zio said:
+1

i'm confused...

Ok, What I'm trying to say is... I've notice when some people post stupid threads everybody make fun of them posting pandas or cats or whatever, But, for example http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=5013668#post5013668 this thread was damn fun and I tried to bring cats but nobody did, so I guess it wasn't a stupid thread or I should asked for pikmins?.. I don't know... so tell me GAF, When is the right time? :)

Wes

venison crêpe
FauX said:
Is it right time to bring pandas? or you people just like cats?!

Mixture FTW! :lol

You can't bring other animals into the mix on Caturday. It's just not done.

Thread needs more longcat.

castle007

Banned
that "I hate everything" cat made me :lol :lol :lol for a minute

and the emo cat is funny too. I have seen them before, but I can't get enough. They are all great :lol :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom