• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bully, Catherine & more coming to XB1 Backwards Compatibility today

jbug617

Banned
This is the last update for the year.

Bully Scholarship Edition
Catherine
Raskulls
Skydive
Planets Under Attack
CLANNAD (Japan Only)

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Wow, holy shit, they've just about brought every important 360 game over
except Tales of Vesperia
. I'll look for a good XB1 deal later this year just to get a cheap 360 emulation machine.

VeeP

Damn. Just checked the price of Bully on 360, GameStop has it for 19.99, Xbox Marketplace has it for 14.99. Geez.

Catherine yesss.. this feature is so good, XB1 has an incredible library now.. i almost wish i would've bought all these 360 games digitally so i could launch them right from my games and apps on a whim. maybe I'll rebuy stuff when it goes on sale.

with a big external hard drive i have a crazy amount of games i can play any time on my Xbox one. all that's left is geometry wars 2. OK back to blizzard mountain. 😂

NullMoon

Neo Member
Man when I saw Catherine I let out a very loud involuntary cheer. This is too great. Microsoft making Christmas wishes dream come true. I have a physical copy but bought a digital copy to when it was on sale last time just in case. So glad I did.

Nowise10

Is Bully actually a good game or is that nostalgia talk from people? Never played it. Footage I've seen of it makes it look really weird and outdated

Dranakin

GS sells Catherine for $20. I already have a copy for my PS3, but I don't have it in my possession. Double dip for my new Xbox One?

RedToad64

Awesome! Daytona USA is the final game on my list that NEEDS to be backwards compatible.

GS sells Catherine for $20. I already have a copy for my PS3, but I don't have it in my possession. Double dip for my new Xbox One?
You can download it through the Xbox store for $20 as well.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Raskulls is really excellent, highly recommended if you like Battleblock Theater or any other sort of action-platformer-puzzler game. Great in local multiplayer too. A real tragedy that this never got a release on a current console or PC so it could pick up a streaming community.

Is Bully actually a good game or is that nostalgia talk from people? Never played it. Footage I've seen of it makes it look really weird and outdated

Has rockstar ever disappointed you with a game yet?

360-01.jpg

Awesome! Daytona USA is the final game on my list that NEEDS to be backwards compatible.

You can download it through the Xbox store for $20 as well.

I wish I could download it:

"Sorry
This offer is not valid in your region."

Know if buying a physical will allow me to play it?

Bully usually goes on sale so hold off on buying it digitally. I'm guessing it will be part of the christmas/new years sale

I like bully but hate gta. Take that for what it's worth

Just felt more like a semi open game in some ways and I feel gta gets utterly repetitive and a to b to a mission structure. I realize bully is similar but was able to handle it on bully much more

keidashxd

I just want Mark of the ninja and Vanquish and I'm done with asking for more games added... I REALLY wanted Bully, and I bought Catherine months ago (before BC) I didn't know why until now.

Top Bottom