• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Enough **** *** ******* profanity, ** ***'* **** **** ****!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shig

Strap on your hooker ...
Could we scale this back a bit? A lot of us browse at work, and I doubt some of our bosses/coworkers would be amused by a tab on the bottom of the screen proclaiming we're reading a page entitled "HOLY SHIT ITS ON NOW BITCHES".

Its not so bad in a small or clearly NSFW topic that we can avoid and save for later or shouldn't be browsing in the first place, but for a major or semi-major one... It's a bit tacky, imo. If I risk being flagged at work (yes, unlikely, but unlikely =/= impossible), it better be for something that deserves it, not for wanting to keep up with the latest on an E-rated RPG.

Limedust

I concur for the same reasons as given above. If you go all Tubgirl, then label it NSFW and keep the titles clean (and prepare to be banned), eh?

speedpop

Has problems recognising girls
The words "shit" and "bitch" aren't censored yet. Funnily enough, that's what you can see blaringly appear in the Dragon Quest IX thread on your tabs.

aoi tsuki

speedpop said:
The words "shit" and "bitch" aren't censored yet. Funnily enough, that's what you can see blaringly appear in the Dragon Quest IX thread on your tabs.
Oh... the gaming forum. i swear about the only time i realize that place exists is when someone in the OT mentions it.

Triumph

Banned
HEY GUYS LET'S JUST TURN THIS PLACE INTO A BORING, SANITARY PLAYPEN FOR THE BANAL AND LAME

WHILE WE'RE AT IT WHY DON'T WE TAKE AWAY THE RIGHTS OF OUR POSTERS TO LOOK AT HALF NAKED GIRLS OH WAIT SHIT TOO LATE

Nameless

You do know you can minimize the windows tool bar, and decrease the size of your browser window right? Thats what I do whenever I browse at work.

tedtropy

$50/hour, but no kissing on the lips and colors must be pre-separated
You're browsing a gaming forum at work and you're worried only about the fact that one of your superiors might see a stray curse word. Those priorities seem a little off. I can understand if GAF had animated titty flash ads, but is some size 8 font curse word gonna make the difference?

america-ava.gif
america-ava.gif
america-ava.gif

Shig

Strap on your hooker ...
tedtropy said:
You're browsing a gaming forum at work and you're worried only about the fact that one of your superiors might see a stray curse word. Those priorities seem a little off. I can understand if GAF had animated titty flash ads, but is some size 8 font curse word gonna make the difference?
Meh, it's more that the topic name is the title of the page in your browser on this forum. I doubt they look through the actual content of their employees' pages much, certainly, but page titles can be viewable in a very rudimetary history search. One titled as the DQ thread is might raise an eyebrow.

But hey, whatever. It's a minor complaint, I know. Ya pays yer money and ya takes yer chances, I guess.

Edit: Haha, someone changed it.

Triumph Dolomite 1300cc said:
HEY GUYS LET'S JUST TURN THIS PLACE INTO A BORING, SANITARY PLAYPEN FOR THE BANAL AND LAME

WHILE WE'RE AT IT WHY DON'T WE TAKE AWAY THE RIGHTS OF OUR POSTERS TO LOOK AT HALF NAKED GIRLS OH WAIT SHIT TOO LATE

IAWTP, and definitely with the next by the same poster.

valparaiso

I had an Al Sharpton friend...Once! Well not a friend really, but we talked a few times. Well one time. Well I yelled out my window "GET OFF MY LAWN!"
oh mods, i love you so much

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
[IG]http://img392.imageshack.us/img392/3985/cursepl6.jpg[/IMG]

DaCocoBrova

Finally bought a new PSP, but then pushed the demon onto someone else. Jesus.
tedtropy said:

america-ava.gif
america-ava.gif
america-ava.gif

QFT

Brobzoid

how do I slip unnoticed out of a gloryhole booth?
Philia said:
I need to know the story behind that "This is America Dude" gif. That gif is awesome.

the 1up show, the line for ps3. These dudes were buying a ****-ton and selling them on ebay, except for one, which they were gonna give to a poor family.

1up Show where the crew talks to some scalpers waiting in line for a PS3. When asked how they feel about buying PS3s just to sell them for outrageous prices while those who want one for themselves are SOL, one guys just says,

america-ava.gif

tedtropy

$50/hour, but no kissing on the lips and colors must be pre-separated
Prince of Space said:
1up Show where the crew talks to some scalpers waiting in line for a PS3. When asked how they feel about buying PS3s just to sell them for outrageous prices while those who want one for themselves are SOL, one guys just says,

america-ava.gif

Hah, did the clip itself come from that same show or just the quote?

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
Prince of Space said:

america-ava.gif
is the clip anywhere?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom