• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New White House look: Trump gives the Oval Office a makeover

Status
Not open for further replies.
Umm guys they have had similar color curtains before.

2010-09-08-14-48-53-5-clintons-oval-office-was-put-a-navy-blue-rug.jpeg

Clinton's office.

But I thought the gold curtains were some sort of secret Muslim code? Guess now that the black guy is gone it doesn't matter anymore. Fuck this orange clown.

Amalthea

Banned
In a few weeks the WH will be transformed into a garish parody of Versailles and any bust will be replaced by busts of himself and statuettes of Ivanka.

The Obama White House often alternated the curtains, but as you can see, they were of a mustard colour than gold. Or perhaps it's the lighting.

resolute-obama-2009.jpg

Not as bad as I was expecting I was thinking he was going Baroque and replace the presidential desk with his Louis the XIV desk from Trump tower.

DuffDry

I'm pretty sure Obama used gold curtains for a little bit. This is nothing, guys. EVERY president changes up the Oval Office when they come in.

If we're being completely fair, Obama moving the Churchill bust outside of the office is a far bolder step than anything Trump has done to it. This is speaking as someone who adores Obama and loathes Trump.

I only care if he switches the desk.

I'm pretty sure Obama used gold curtains for a little bit. This is nothing, guys. EVERY president changes up the Oval Office when they come in.

If we're being completely fair, Obama moving the Churchill bust outside of the office is a far bolder step than anything Trump has done to it. This is speaking as someone who adores Obama and loathes Trump.

I only care if he switches the desk.

At this point get ready for 4 years of "Trump reupholstered the chair? He vacuumed the carpet?! FUCK THAT GUY."

Volimar

Guys we don't have to nitpick every little thing. We got four years of actual harmful shit to go through. Pick your battles or you're gonna burn out.

benjipwns

Banned
I'm still baffled there's no computer in the Oval Office yet. Like the President might not need to wiki something about Turkmenistan while on the phone with Gurbanguly Berdimuhamedow?

I guess they just bring in laptops. Obama had one in Couch Commander.

SDCowboy

Give it time, pretty soon people will find out he only shakes once after taking a leak and will somehow compare it to being some sort of hatred just so they can cry a little bit more.

Trump could cure cancer and there would be people who hate him for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom