• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WTF! Andy Milonakis is 30!?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chairman Yang

if he talks about books, you better damn well listen
So he's basically like a child actor that won't age horribly and lose his roles. Sounds pretty good to me.

terrene

Banned
Mute said:
This again? That's why he was funny in the first place.
I honestly, no shit, didn't know and thought he was just some kid with a wacky sense of humor who maybe posted funny videos on his website for awhile and got picked up by MTV.

That he's like Pee-Wee, but with a growth-hormone condition so he looks and sounds like a child, is ****ing lame.

Christopher

179472523_1edd7532ff.jpg

Well he DOES drink...

kiss.gif

Wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait..... WHAT? I knew he looked young for his age, I thought he was 17 or something, but 30?!1? That's crazy, how could a woman sleep with him without feeling like a pedophile? My mind is blown!

FatalT

Banned
Recent reports claim that his "funny" ended when he was 13 years old, which also just happens to be where his sense of humor seems to be stuck.

Wow, when I read the title I thought you were kidding. I never thought his show was funny but now I think it's EVEN less funny. I mean if I were 30 and looked like a 10 year old kid at least I'd behave like an adult. This is just plain lame.

Zio

this is interesting. i wonder how his body develops healthwise. at 60 will he still be lively like a 25 year old? if yeah that ****ing rocks. he'd be like...Bilbo. Eleventy-One years old and still hopping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom