• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon leaks Tekken 7 Collectors Edition

robotrock

Banned
I remember buying the Tekken 6 CE for about $50 on an Amazon gold box deal, about a month after it came out. It included a fight stick, and I still use it to this day.

_Rob_

I'd be happy with the game + soundtrack.

Tekken Tunes are always great.

Does this mean the PC version will come out after the console release?

Mostly the same here, the smaller collector's edition for TTT2 was a nice middle ground. Game, soundtrack and art book (I can take or leave the steelbook):

ce.jpg

mcmmaster

What happened to early 2017, since the first console trailer at E3 up to the Kuma/Panda reveal last month it was still early 2017. Was looking forward to playing it in the next couple of months.
Tekken7Console.png

Seijuro

Well, June 2 it is then. Wish it would have released earlier, June is clearly not "early" or "spring".
Got to wonder if it got delayed because of Injustice 2.

Calm Mind

I want to speculate that the Nintendo Switch might have played a role in the June release date. That or Injustice 2 releases in May and Namco nor it's business partners want any overlap.

Surprising (and lame) release date. Was really banking on sometime in March or April. Also a little miffed at apparent exclusive DLC for big versions of the game that seem to be accompanying this particular leak.

... Still super excited, though. Tekken 7 looks way good, and I don't have access to a good local arcade. Thought I'd be playing this before I play Injustice 2, though...

JayEH

I want to speculate that the Nintendo Switch might have played a role in the June release date. That or Injustice 2 releases in May and Namco nor it's business partners want any overlap.

if it was coming on switch they would have announced it already

Calm Mind

No Switch version at launch is a bummer. That still doesn't explain the 'early 2017' nonsense. But it does get the game on shelves in time for EVO 2017.

Top Bottom