• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Horizon:Zero Dawn seems to be developing quite the fan art& Cosplay following already

vivekTO

C4F2thsXAAAMyOc.jpg
aaa9ca8600bfddb35ea27a9c4f227e72.jpg

And

I think Influence of Aloy on Cosplay scene is pretty Huge, There are tons of update on twitter and facebook regularly, which even I can't collect by myself, So If you appreciate the designs and decision regarding aloy's character and also wants to appreciate the tremendous efforts and skill put up by these cosplayer and artist , share it with us here.

Thanks.

I still find it strange they didnt go for a more indiginous/ethnic looking lead character.
Cool stuff regardless though.

Maxey

Also, just a thought I had.

Sophie Turner could be a viable option to play Aloy in a hypothetical Horizon movie.

99Luffy

Banned
Never noticed it before since ive been avoiding the story trailers..

But theres some borderline cultural appropiation going on here.

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill
ERmc.png

i cheated a little bit by not drawing her hands. But it still looks pretty legit,
I studied the other pieces of art in this thread and i combined them to this masterpiece.

PM me if you need a freelance artist.

Maxey

ERmc.png

i cheated a little bit by not drawing her hands. But it still looks pretty legit,
I studied the other pieces of art in this thread and i combined them to this masterpiece.

PM me if you need an freelance artist.
Real talk, this isn't even half bad.

Top Bottom