• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Reminder: Today is National Steak & BJ Day (March 14th)

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bomb

Unconfirmed Member
today is the best day of the year. It is Steak & BJ Day.

Celebrated on March 14th, Steak and Blowjob Day is a holiday for men, celebrated the month after Valentine's Day -- a holiday for women.

The idea is simple: no cards, flowers, candy or other whimsical gifts. Ladies (and gay men), you simply bestow your partner with a steak and a blowjob. Not necessarily in that order.

Here are a few photos from last year. I will update tonight with 2017 photos. I welcome all others to share as well.

NQMlPFE.png

9Qwg8mB.png

Veidt

Blasphemer who refuses to accept bagged milk as his personal savior
Where is national steak and ...
Wait, what is the female version of BJ??
Why doesn't a day for this exist?

B

bomb

Unconfirmed Member
Where is national steak and ...
Wait, what is the female version of BJ??
Why doesn't a day for this exist?

That is Valentine's day. It's the reason valentine's starts with a V.

Kyne

I thought Valentine's Day was for couples in general.

Why do I not see people passing out Steak & BJ cards/chocolates?

This holiday is dumb.

jstripes

Banned
How the fuck is Valentine's Day "a holiday for women"?

Is an open expression of romantic love not manly enough for you?

Beartruck

I'll stick to my original plan for today, pizza and Kong: skull island. I'd rather watch a gorilla kill a man than jizz.

kulapik

Anyone that celebrates Steak & BJ day unironically isn't worth talking with.

I'm okay with the steak part though

Nepenthe

Since when is Valentine's Day a holiday exclusive for women? Do men not get things from their girlfriends and wives? Do gay men not celebrate it at all?

Not only is this stupid but also sexist. I'm pretty sure women aren't promised sexual acts like cunnilingus on Valentine, so this being "a holiday for men" is not equitable to a "holiday for women". Valentine can be a holiday for men, it's not only women who enjoy being treated on a day. It also perpetuates the negative stereotype that just men are horny and sexually frustrated.

Good luck on that wishful thinking ;)

L Thammy

I'd rather watch a gorilla kill a man than jizz.

Watching a gorilla kill a man makes me jizz.
Coincidentally I'm a Donkey Kong fan.

Not only is this stupid but also sexist. I'm pretty sure women aren't promised sexual acts like cunnilingus on Valentine, so this being "a holiday for men" is not equitable to a "holiday for women". Valentine can be a holiday for men, it's not only women who enjoy being treated on a day. It also perpetuates the negative stereotype that just men are horny and sexually frustrated.

This too.

yonder

This shit ain't even funny anymore. Steak and blowjob day? C'mon. I know it's supposed to be a joke, but c'mon.

Since when is Valentine's Day a holiday exclusive for women? Do men not get things from their girlfriends and wives?

In the general sense, no. Men buy flowers, chocolates, and dinner for their women, but women are not obligated to give anything to men.

Jakoo

My wife and I coined a variation on this called "Chicken and Sleep Day" where we eat a ton of Korean Fried Chicken, feel terrible about it, and then pass out immediately afterwards.

phaonaut

Since when is Valentine's Day a holiday exclusive for women? Do men not get things from their girlfriends and wives? Do gay men not celebrate it at all?

Since always, guys may get something but they would much rather not be hassled by the day.

Yeah, this.

The discussions in these threads every year are always interesting.

While I respect this particular opinion, I think this 'holiday' is self-aware and intentionally goofy. It's just something fun and different for a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom