• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Crash Bandicoot: N. Sane Trilogy Idle Animation Contest (Small new footage bits)

https://www.facebook.com/CrashBandicoot/videos/1842105102720142/

Submit a drawing/animation/etc and have a chance to get your idle animation in the game and win a prize pack containing a copy of the game for PS4 and a Crash Bandicoot T-Shirt.

I thought this was neat. Will be entering.

68f027c72d.png

Alienous

Have Crash Bandicoot pull Drake's journal out of his pocket, flick through the pages then toss it into the air.

vivekTO

Anyone has 3d rigged Crash character let me know? Interested in animating an idle pose. Nice contest by the way.

Roo

Anyone has 3d rigged Crash character let me know? Interested in animating an idle pose. Nice contest by the way.

I currently don't have my laptop with 3D software so I can't check by myself but since it's from models resouce it should come (at the very least) with a very simple rig.

Anyway, this is really cool from Activision and Vicarious Visions.
Since it's only for US, Canada and Spain people I won't be able to participate so good luck to everyone entering the contest :D

I hope this makes it in

Its cute. I like it.

I want this to win. Its so perfect.

Jesus Christ, there are some talented people on GAF.

Only a few posts in and if this doesn't win, I'll be upset.

I love both ideas. The former should be easy to do too.

giphy.gif

This is cool but I wonder whether they'd want a universally applicable idle rather than one specific to the (rare) dark levels.

Considering the video to advertise the contest features at least one context-sensitive one, I thought it would be fair game. :p

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill
My phone keeps nagging to open oculus when i click that video.. oh nm fuck facebook

this is very cool. i think ill submit. part of me wants to recreate a crude crash 3d model and rig and animate myself

damn just seeeing this - today is the last day

Top Bottom