• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Senran Kagura Project Announced for Switch (JP Exclusive?)

Hedgey

"Senran Kagura Refure"
Refure is a short form of something- could be Refresh or something like that- implying it'd be a 1 on 1 type game similar to Summer Lesson.

Trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zs_qbf4Nnzw

The main feature of the game is feeling "chests" with HD Rumble.
Announced in the Japanese Nintendo Direct, will update with some screen grabs once the stream is archived.

vimhh.png

vimjI.png

Jawmuncher

I doubt it'll be JP only, Xseed gets a lot of money from the series in the west. Though we're of course gonna get it months later than japan.

Probably not JP exclusive.

Yeah, generally when a game is only shown in the JP direct it's not because it's not going to be localized, it's just because its JP release is far enough out that putting it in the western direct when its release is going to be ~6 months later doesn't really make sense.

Nights of Azure 2 was also announced there but not here, and it's almost certainly getting a localization (unless NoA1 bombed super-hard over here relative to other Gust titles, but I don't think it did?)

Maxinas

Not Japan exclusive, more like they know who their main audience is. We all know it will coming to the west anyways.

Battlechili

Banned
What makes you think this would be JP exclusive? Its just more Senrans. I don't think he'd make something as small as Summer Lesson, either.

Tohsaka

Yeah this will definitely come to the west, no point announcing it yet though since it won't be out in Japan for a while yet.

Puruzi

Banned
If you watch the video they clearly use pudding which explains a lot.

You'd think by now the team would put together their milk money and rent a prostitute to research the jiggle.

it's anime tits dude. they aint trying to make them move realistically.

Top Bottom