• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Josef Fares (Director Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons): ''Keep your eyes out for E3 :)''

Cyberia

whZ8feA.png

https://twitter.com/josef_fares/status/858041256601145344

EA to Publish Brothers Director's "Very Special" Next Game

Hazelight Teaser Reveal - The Game Awards 2014

Nafai1123

Banned
Alien Invasion Tomato Monster Mexican Armada Brothers Who Are Just Regular Brothers Running in a Van From an Asteroid and All Sorts of Things the Videogame

shortis

Neo Member
For some reason I read "Brothers in Arms" and I screamed internally...

... :'(

Great news anyway, A tale of two sons was a really great and emotional adventure.

Brothers a tale of 2 sons still has the single greatest implementation of a gameplay mechanics as a story beat I've experienced.

Broke my heart, man.

Amazing game.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
I'm in. Brothers was maybe the best example of story and emotion expressed through gameplay mechanics.

lt519

Brothers a tale of 2 sons still has the single greatest implementation of a gameplay mechanics as a story beat I've experienced.

Broke my heart, man.

Amazing game.

Yeah, it was absolutely brilliant. I played the game in one sitting too so it hit me like a ton of bricks.

Humdinger

Excellent. Loved Brothers. Played it several times. Fares seems to be a very creative guy with a good feel for storytelling.

This is the perfect type of game to announce is on digital stores in a week or a month. Brothers was such an excellent game, looking forward to this!

Top Bottom