• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox GWG June 2017

XBL-Games-Gold-June-2017.jpg

http://gematsu.com/2017/05/xbox-live-gold-free-games-june-2017-announced

Xbox One

Available for the whole month – SpeedRunners (normally $14.99)
Available for the whole month – Phantom Dust Multiplayer DLC Pack (normally $14.99)
From June 16 to July 15 – Watch Dogs (normally $29.99)
Xbox 360

From June 1 to June 15 – Assassin’s Creed III (normally $19.99) (plays on Xbox One)
From June 16 to June 30 – Dragon Age: Origins (normally $14.99) (plays on Xbox One)

shandy706

For anyone that hasn't played Watch_Dogs, it's definitely worth it at that "price".

I enjoyed it. Free "Phantom Dust" DLC?

I'll take it.

alemmon

Who is paying $29.99 for Watch Dogs? Its at the very least $19.99 at any and all retail stores. With that being said... a pretty damn good month if you havent played any of these games.

Id say wd makes it a bad month. Just wouldn't want to play that

DA is a good pick up but I only played it on ps3 where it felt very bad. Would love to play it if it plays smoothly on 360.

Great month. Speedrunners is a great game to have on hand in the event of company, DA:O is a great game, and both Watch Dogs & AC 3 are okay games that offer a lot of content.

Gator86

Considering re-subbing to keep filling out the backlog. Watch Dogs was pretty mediocre but had solid gameplay.

Fuck Assassin's Creed 3 forever. That game is fucking dogshit. Man, I remember playing it like "what the hell is this? How is this so bad?" I lost one mission because I snuck up to a target, hit the button to execute him, and then my character spun around and killed a random NPC causing my target to flee, losing the mission. Ugh, terrible, terrible game in so many ways.

nekkid

It doesn't matter who we are, what matters is our plan.
I'm actually pumped to go back to the AC3 wilderness.

Guess I'll have to re-up Gold now. Any good deals on anywhere?

m23

Highlight for me is the phantom dust dlc. Everything else is ok I guess. I've already played AC3 and Watchdogs. Wasn't a big fan of either.

Justinh

AC3 has already been GWG, no?

No, I don't think so. I'm glad it'll be BC now at least.
Dammit! I just bought Dragon Age in their big 'ol sale! I wonder if I can get a refund...
Glad Watch Dogs is coming. I just skipped the game even though I had it on PC because of performance issues back then and never went back to it.

shandy706

Looks like it's "bargain bin at GameStop" month
Speedrunners is the best thing there in terms of value.

Well, I mean...for less than $3 a month I'm not going to complain. Also, Speedrunners is the only game out of those (minus the DLC) that I haven't already played.

Anyone that's paid more than $35 a year for the last 10 years for Xbox Live is doing it wrong.

BAW

Banned
Everyone should play the amazing fantastic AC3 just to see how terribly wrong GAF was about that one.

Top Bottom